This role will join DocSend’s marketing leadership team to own strategy and execution of partnership programs for DocSend. DocSend was acquired by Dropbox in 2021; you’ll be joining the company at a key time to lead partnership efforts to scale DocSend presence in its core target audiences and uncover new audiences. You will be responsible for overseeing our existing partnership programs as well as developing new partner relationships.
This is a highly cross-functional role where you’ll form deep partnerships with colleagues in the Dropbox marketing team, growth, sales, and across the Dropbox Partnership orgs. You’re a strong candidate if you have experience managing partner programs at scale, including managing partners, monitoring program performance and impact on revenue; experience developing and closing new partner opportunities across one or more verticals; experience running high-visibility partner marketing initiatives; and experience managing a team of partner managers and associates.
Join us to lead long-term, lasting impact for an exciting part of Dropbox’s business. The role has three direct report currently, two partner managers and a partnership associate, with the potential to build out a larger team as new partner programs get rolled out.
- Lead the partnership function for the the DocSend team, owing both strategy and execution
- Leverage your skills and experience to expand and scale DocSend successful startups program targeting early-stage startups and venture capitalist
- Negotiate, manage and deepen partnerships with technology companies in the space, from deal sourcing to contract negotiation and partner marketing activities
- Lead our bank partnership program and use your relationship–building experience to deepen our reach into the bank segment
- Partner with stakeholders across the Dropbox org to strategically align DocSend’s marketing ops practices
- Act as a trusted and strategic subject matter expert on partnership programs and startup audience to the marketing leadership team; stay on top of industry best practices and trends the space
- Run pilots and evaluate impact in terms of business opportunity and operational costs for partner programs targeting new audiences
- Provide management and mentorship for 3 direct reports
- 7+ years experience in business development and partnerships, or similar roles at a high-growth technology company
- 2+ years experience managing a team across multiple efforts
- Demonstrated experience working in the startup and technology space, this would include working with VCs, Accelerators or Incubators, or Startups directly
- Track record of building partnership programs from the ground up, including new partner outreach and onboarding, partner management
- Ability to build and deliver on a strategic plan to grow partner revenue, including reselling, co-selling, referrals and partner marketing activities
- Comfortable orchestrating both the operational layer and the business component of partnership programs
- Experience identifying strategic technology partners within startups, venture capital, sales and professional services use cases
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a large organization and get buy-in across multiple stakeholders, internally and externally
- Experience with building a startup program
- Experience managing strategic partnerships
- Experience in the fundraising space
- Experience at both startups and large organizations
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot or Marketo
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $126,300 – $148,600 – $170,900.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Showing 1 - 4 of 582 jobs
VP, GTM OperationsKlaviyoUnited StatesUnited States
- Full Time
Senior Product Manager – KOps MarketingKlaviyoBoston, MABoston, MA
- Full Time
Senior Software Engineer – MarketingKlaviyoBoston, MABoston, MA
- Full Time
Field Marketing Manager (NW/North Central)GitLabRemote, AmericasRemote, Americas
- Full Time