- Full Time
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will work closely with our preferred partners to build and lead partner relationships, specifically passionate about training, enablement and development of any other required capabilities to sell and support Dropbox Business. You will drive partner sales, campaigns, manage forecast and focus on delivering results.
You will be the partner’s key point of contact collaborating with other relevant teams across both the Dropbox and the partner community, ensuring the success of Dropbox for our customers.
- Drive significant business growth, identify key collaborators to establish relationships and credibility within those partner organisations, and help them realise the full potential of Dropbox Business
- Liaise closely with field sales teams to develop joint pipeline in a co sell motion
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the Italy revenue quota ( Net new and renewal revenue ) . Specifically responsible for the revenue and goal achievement of the specific partners assigned.
- Establish positive relationships with the partners assigned
- You will provide training, mentoring and support to our Dropbox business partners, help them better position, sell and promote Dropbox Business
- Proven ability to work towards business goals and comfortable with priorities developing as needed.
- Lead key programs and evaluate return on investment.
- You will own, build, develop and craft the Partner plan for the designated region based upon the above analysis
- Working with relevant supporting functions train and collaborate with those key reseller teams to bring the best Dropbox experience to their customers
- Own the engagement between the wider Dropbox teams and the partner community
- Help set a strategic business development plan to support Dropbox GTM direction by recruiting and developing key partner motions such as MSP’s and ISVs
- Proven IT technology sales experience
- Significant experience in sales / business development and partner management
- Experience or awareness of channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- Deep understanding of the Dropbox solution, as well as the driven offerings (not crucial as can be trained)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self starter and extraordinary teammate
- Daring demeanor to try new processes and iterate to scale a global sales engine
- Strong propensity to take initiative; thrive with change and ambiguity
- 10% travel
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Role is based in EMEA – could be based in Ireland, France, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden