The Growth Strategy team is a key driver in defining Dropbox’s self-serve go-to-market strategy to drive and support our revenue growth. We tackle the most mission-critical and challenging initiatives to drive and support our revenue growth across customer acquisition, conversion, and expansion using a product-led, data-driven, and research-focused lens. The team is highly cross-functional and its members will work closely with Product, Marketing, Brand, Sales, and Finance.
As the Growth Strategy Manager, you will lead the formulation and execution of self-serve go-to-market initiatives to support Dropbox’s overall monetization and growth strategies. You must love data and working with people to accelerate product-led company growth. You will drive scalable processes and partner with key business functions to ensure successful execution. You have a passion for driving strategic initiatives that impact multiple functions through collaboration, stakeholder management, and communication. Strong candidates will have a proven track record in delivering successful high-priority strategic initiatives in fast-paced technology companies.
- Work closely with Dropbox senior leaders and cross-functional teams to drive high-priority self-serve go-to-market initiatives and define our multi-year vision to expand product discovery, onboarding, and conversion beyond storage to premium collaboration and workflows
- Scope, evaluate, and execute new growth opportunities to accelerate our subscription business by leveraging key insights gained through research and data analytics
- Drive hypothesis-driven quantitative and qualitative research such as customer segmentation analyses to understand our addressable market, competitive landscaping, product usage explorations, and/or experiments to identify actionable insights that shape our strategy
- Identify and analyze established and emerging companies with compelling business models and growth frameworks that could inform our own product-led growth strategy
- Communicate your findings and and recommendations to all levels of cross-functional management through clear presentations that you will then drive through execution
- Build a strong understanding of the value our products deliver for our users and how differentiated our products are compared to alternatives
- Partner with Product and Marketing leadership to develop Dropbox’s product roadmap, feature functionality, and new innovations experiments to evolve our growth strategy
- Establish process foundations for how we take new innovations from ideation to execution as part of our overall go-to-market strategy process
- “Roll your sleeves” leadership, energy, presence, passion, proactive, and influencing skills
- 5+ years of relevant experience delivering business strategy, go-to-market and/or product recommendations in an strategic/operational role, consulting firm, or investment bank; MBA a plus
- Strategic and critical thinker with the ability to take a consultative and data-driven analytical approach to solving complex problems, and leverage strong quantitative skills to efficiently analyze and evaluate ideas with a high level of ambiguity
- Proven project manager who can work with multiple key partners across the company to execute core strategic initiatives and help drive clear business impact with a data-driven approach
- Demonstrated experience in presenting data, insights and recommendations to senior executives (e.g. C-level, VPs, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills and understanding of financial modeling (e.g. Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides whiz)
- Exceptional relationship-building skills and willingness to proactively work with cross-functional teams across the company
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $114,200 – $134,300 – $154,400.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Showing 1 - 4 of 398 jobs
Director, Financial Reporting & Technical AccountingKlaviyoBoston, MABoston, MA
- Full Time
Billing Analyst IMailchimpAtlantaAtlanta
- Full Time
Senior Product Manager, AccountantsGustoDenver, CO; New York City, NY, RemoteDenver, CO; New York City, NY, Remote
- Full Time
Campaign Management Lead – Business Operations JAPACSpotifySingaporeSingapore
- Full Time