Product managers set the vision for our growing family of products. We’re responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: shipping high quality products and creating business value. As advocates for both our users and our business, the best product managers balance a range of functional perspectives and empower their teams to do great, high impact work.
As a Group Product Manager for Search, you’ll lead a group of PMs to define and execute the vision and strategy for how to improve users’ ability to organize, retrieve, and use the content that’s stored in Dropbox today. You’ll determine how to communicate feature value, and how to best influence users to experience it. You will partner with a world class team of Product Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Analysts, and Marketers to understand users’ needs and build experiences with measurable impact.
- Drive a critical product vision, strategy, and roadmap that delivers step-function improvement in Dropbox’s search experiences and underlying foundation.
- Lead and guide product direction for a cross-functional team of engineering, design, analytics, marketers, and platform partners.
- Engage and cultivate relationships with product and platform partners to influence shared cross-team directions and manage risks or trade-offs. Communicate clearly and crisply with leadership stakeholders and drive alignment across multiple teams and organizations through formal operational processes and in scrappy ways.
- Become an authority in Search and Retrieval of content at Dropbox. You’ll lead your team to identify customer needs, business opportunities, and technology gaps through a combination of user research, feedback, data exploration, and competitive analysis
- Manage and develop all-star product managers while executing on an exciting strategic vision
- 5+ years of product management experience, ideally with SaaS productivity products and search technology
- 2+ years of experience managing people
- Flawless product craft and technical acumen; expert in balancing user and business impact.
- Shipped creative and highly successful self-serve products in B2B or consumer tech; involved in end-to-end product process from conceptualizing, building, shipping and scaling products on web, desktop, or mobile clients.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions. You can turn ambiguous problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Deeply understand how your products work and how to measure short- and long-term success. You know every step of the user funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests.
- Build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions. You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Excels at communicating with team, partners, and executives with clarity, salience, and urgency. Maven at proactively managing upwards.
Showing 1 - 4 of 548 jobs
Senior Product Marketing ManagerFoleonAmsterdam, NetherlandsAmsterdam, Netherlands
- Full Time
Product Manager – HR technologyiCIMS Innovators.Collaborator.Game-ChangersCustom House Quay, IrelandCustom House Quay, Ireland
- Full Time
Director, Product Marketing (San Francisco Bay Area or Remote)Bill.comUnited StatesUnited States
- Full Time
Principal Product Manager – Frontend Infrastructure SF or RemoteeventbriteSan Francisco, CaliforniaSan Francisco, California
- Full Time