As a hire to the Dropbox Finance Team, you will support the Accounts Receivable teams end to end collections processes for Dropbox Business and Enterprise customers.
The role consists of collections activities for our global customer base. Day to day tasks include customer follow ups, customer query resolution, cash application, customer write off’s, bad debt analysis, and assisting with month and quarter close tasks. This role will suit you if you are ambitious and a self starter who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. You will be driven by delivering results and creating an impact, while also maintaining a high standard of customer service and operational excellence.
You will be a key business partner and work closely with our Finance, Customer Experience and Sales teams.
- Ownership of a large portfolio of global customers
- Engage with customers to collect overdue balances
- Assist with the Accounts Receivable ticketing queue and maintain it on a daily basis
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues promptly and within SLA
- Assist with cash application
- Submit refund, adjustment and write off requests in accordance with Dropbox policies
- Review and approve appropriate payment terms to extend to customers
- Month close and quarter close tasks
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
- 1-2 years experience in multinational accounts receivable
- Execution-focused, experience working in a role with high volumes and is driven to achieve goals and targets
- Independent, self starter, who takes full ownership of accounts
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and can establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team, internal stakeholders and external customers
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, promptly answer and resolve issues and work to various deadlines
- Process-oriented with an appreciation and basic understanding of financial controls
- Desire to work in a dynamic, diverse and fast paced environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken is required
- Experience in Microsoft Applications (Advanced excel) required, with Salesforce & Oracle Fusion a big plus
Showing 1 - 4 of 659 jobs