The EPD (Engineering, Product, and Design) FP&A team is looking for a Technology & Products Finance Manager to join our growing team. This highly-visible role will partner closely with our Technology leaders to drive product growth while maintaining operational discipline. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in driving strategic initiatives, strong communication skills, deep analytical capabilities and a passion for process improvements.
- Work closely with senior technology executives to translate strategic initiatives into a multi-year operating financial roadmap. Support short-term and long-term expense/headcount forecasts by calculating return on investment for proposed product launches and evaluate performance against thresholds (ROI, payback period etc)
- Lead efficient Engineering, Product & Design teams financial processes including long-range planning, budgeting, forecasting, resource allocation, and performance management
- Perform variance analyses and develop narratives to support Corporate FP&A team deliverables.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly business reviews for the Office of President org
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align on Product KPI reporting and metrics
- Drive automation and improve our our existing financial reporting deliverables. Support strategic projects to support our Product roadmap planning through cross-functional partnerships and scenario modeling
- 6-8+ years of progressive , relevant experience in Product-focused FP&A roles, Investment banking, Private equity or Consulting
- Excellent understanding of product development cycles with proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with Product, Design and Engineering teams
- Advanced modeling skills with the ability to swiftly and effectively translate ambiguity into succinct outputs
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work independently to deliver accurate, high-quality outputs with minimal oversight
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- BS/BA in Finance, Economics, or other quantitative discipline
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Dropbox is in the process of updating our technology to provide pay ranges in New York City based on the recent amendments to the New York City Human Rights Law (NYCHRL). If you are based in NYC and have any questions about the pay range for this role, please contact paytransparency@ and provide your name and the job title to which you are interested in applying.