The Customer Marketing Manager will join the Customer Marketing team and help build our mission of giving Dropbox advocates the platform to share their success stories and feedback. Through rewards, exposure and feedback forums, we amplify customers’ brands and voices and influence revenue, growth and engagement for the business.
On this team, you will build high-value customer relationships, playing a critical role in owning our Global Customer Reference, Customer Content and Roundtable Programs. You will also play a critical role in the development and community management of our Customer Champions Program, a program built on fostering a valuable and engaging community of customer members globally.
You will help us reimagine the Customer Reference Program, build our pipeline, and partner with cross-functional partners to educate and incentivize teams to sign on new reference customers, using customer content and tools to track engagement and impact. You will own the identification, selection, interview and launch of customer stories, case studies and testimonials, as well as support the sourcing of key audiences for our product launches and internal customer requests. You will drive the strategy and evolution of our Customer Roundtable Program, finding new and innovative ways to engage with customers, capture business critical insights and close our customer feedback loop.
You will play a critical role in coordinating cross-functionally with stakeholders, maintaining the customer reference tools, content platforms and services, while working to build relationships with our external customers and agency partners. You will own the internal customer engagement processes end to end, leveraging tools to manage our customer reference database and work closely with analytics to drive scale and measurable impact.
This is a highly cross-functional role, and applicants will be expected to interface and build strong relationships with a broad array of internal teams across marketing, sales, product, comms and customer experience.
- Own and scale the customer content program, creating an opportunity to make customers famous by delivering best-in-class storytelling with the world
- Own and scale the global customer reference program & internal SPIFF with our global sales leaders
- Own and scale the global customer roundtable program to drive strong customer engagement and actionable insights to the business, owning the E2E strategy, programming, attendee pipeline and high-visibility cross-functional team
- Own the global Steering Committees to leverage cross-functional partners to achieve our annual reference goals
- Own key tools to support The Customer Reference Program – using Salesforce/CRM, ReferenceEdge and HighSpot to manage customer content.
- Build and help maintain a calendar of internal communication for key leaders to educate stakeholders on process, new customer content and impact
- Update and manage the customer page on our Experience Platform, our internal testimonial and quote bank, drl/customers as well as our DAM
- Support The Customer Champions Program, owning the engagement and amplification of customer stories and testimonials
- Understand the scope and customer requirements across functional teams for each product and campaign launch
- Apply the launch process to source customers for key product launches, managing multiple launches at the same time
- Own the quarterly earnings call pipeline and communication
- Help maintain team budget operations, submit POs, and apply invoices
- 3+ years of customer marketing experience, preferably with running customer reference programs, feedback programs, third-party review sites and advocacy community groups
- World-class storytelling and written/verbal communication skills, with the ability to distill complex concepts into clear, concise messaging that’s easy for users to understand
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Deep empathy for both cross-functional partners and end users, with strong customer-centricity and experience serving as the voice of the customer
- Team player first and foremost, proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and executive presence
- Strong project management skills; results–focused with impactful execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented
- Strong growth mindset and intellectual curiosity, with a willingness to learn, flex into new areas, continuously improve and take on new challenges
- Self-starter and solution-oriented; ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision and can-do attitude to get things done
- Ability to balance strong creativity and analytical thinking
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing needs of customers and the business
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA nice-to-have
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $103,000 – $121,200 – $139,400.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Showing 1 - 4 of 477 jobs
Campaign Manager (Ad Ops) ANZSpotifySydneySydney
- Full Time
Campaign Manager (Ad Ops) JapanSpotifyTokyoTokyo
- Full Time
Demand Generation ManagerCoupaUnited KingdomUnited Kingdom
- Full Time
Senior Product Marketing Manager (OperationsOS)ZoomInfoWaltham, Massachusetts, United StatesWaltham, Massachusetts, United States
- Full Time