Sitting within the Dropbox marketing org, DocSend’s marketing team is know for its data-driven content, invaluable insights, and candid advice within our community. Our content and research has differentiated us in the market, our SEO strategies are industry-leading, and our media strategies are thoughtful and compelling. All of this will become more critical as we continue to explore new audiences, industries, and use cases for DocSend in this next phase of growth.
As Content Marketing Lead, you will lead a team of highly skilled marketers to help expand DocSend brand reach, thought leadership, and research efforts. You’ll have the exciting task of setting and driving the content strategy for our marketing campaigns and digital experiences. You will be responsible for building compelling customer centric content strategies across what’s on the website to what’s used for programs for acquisition, activation, upsell, etc. This role will handle the content themes, calendar and narrative to ensure we have the right content at the right time and what our customers want to see. You will collaborate with teams all across DocSend and Dropbox to identify relevant content and creatively find ways to get more use out of the content. This role reports to the Head of Marketing, DocSend.
- Develop a content strategy based on the company’s business objectives and a customer’s or end user’s needs. Define DocSend’s voice and content strategy for new verticals as well as in collaboration with Dropbox for a multi-product content strategy.
- Manage a team of marketers with a wide range of skillsets from SEO to social media, product research, and content marketing
- Oversee content requirements and create content strategy across a project life cycle. This can include conducting content audits (qualitative analyses of all the content on a network of sites and social media accounts) as well as gap analyses.
- Creating and maintaining editorial calendars, content inventory, metadata frameworks and content migration plans relevant for Dropbox’s target audiences
- Collaborate with digital strategists, data analysts, comms, SEO and paid media teams to identify clear goals for marketing content
- Assist in creating and verifying our attribution model for tracking engagement to conversion and the role of content
- Determine the asset formats and topics that will maximize audience engagement and exceed revenue contribution targets
- Partner with colleagues across Dropbox Marketing to identify content needs for use across all experiences and programs
- Minimum six years of B2B or B2C content marketing experience leading and managing content strategy, content structures, and content development
- Minimum two years experience managing a small team
- SaaS and or product-led growth industry experience strongly desired
- Experience in digital content creation and developing content strategy
- High-level and analytical thinker who also has a penchant for keeping track of details and is driven by the measurable impact of content
- Standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Analytical abilities necessary to gather key business and user insights, and apply strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated.
- Ability to compellingly communicate a product or a brand’s story, and a design sensibility to envision how content could be presented or distributed in formats other than text-based articles, such as infographics or multimedia presentations
- Firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills are preferred
Showing 1 - 4 of 823 jobs
Enterprise Marketing Manager – SegmentTwilioDenver, ColoradoDenver, Colorado
- Full Time
Content Marketing ManagerTaniumRemote, USRemote, US
- Full Time
Senior Growth Engineer, SEOGustoDenver, CO; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA, RemoteDenver, CO; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA, Remote
- Full Time
Regional Marketing Manager, Head of JapanStripeTokyo, JapanTokyo, Japan
- Full Time