Dropbox is seeking a detail oriented Administrative Coordinator for the Office of the CEO. This person will support the Chief of Staff to the CEO and partner with his Executive Business Partner to support his office as a whole. Our Admins are the glue that holds everything together – from calendaring and travel to team support, you will have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of confidential and strategic tasks. This person is humble and will be resourceful in building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts; making a point to be available and approachable to everyone. You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution. If you like to tame chaos while remaining calm and flexible in the face of ever-changing priorities and needs, then this is the role for you.
- Strategically maintain sensitive information and complex calendars in a rapidly changing environment, requiring coordination with both internal and external executives and assistants
- Set up domestic and international travel arrangements
- Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events
- Prepare monthly expense reports for leads and coordinate special projects as needed
- Serve as the face of Dropbox on behalf of your leads and act as a liaison, building great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience in an administrative support role
- Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once in an organized manner
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond with a proactive mindset
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Strong Google calendar/e-mail/doc skills
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations
- Passion for Dropbox and helping your leads and their teams as they scale
For candidates hired in Colorado, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $64,300 – $75,600 – $86,900.
This salary/OTE range represents the low, middle, and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position, and is subject to change. To determine a Dropboxer’s starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Dropbox’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as stock in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- (US Only) Competitive 401(k) Plan with a generous company match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Time Off/Paid Time Off, paid holidays, 11 Company-wide PTO days, Volunteer time off and more
- Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Travel benefit plans
- Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
- Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA (US Only), Fertility Benefits (US Only), Adoption and Surrogacy support and Lactation Support
- Mental Health and Wellness benefits
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
Showing 1 - 4 of 7 jobs
Office Manager / Workplace Experience ManagerCoupaChicago, Illinois, United StatesChicago, Illinois, United States
- Full Time
Administrative Coordinator, Office of the CEODropboxSan FrancisoSan Franciso
- Full Time
Office Manager / Workplace Experience ManagerCoupaBogota, ColombiaBogota, Colombia
- Full Time
Administrative Assistant, AMERAtlassianManila, PhilippinesManila, Philippines
- Full Time