The Account Manager role is responsible for the success of Dropbox’s existing customers by developing trusted relationships within accounts, creating new opportunities via Dropbox’s portfolio of products, and driving revenue retention.
We are looking for collaborative and highly engaged Account Manager to drive revenue growth across a set of existing customers and own the customer relationship.
If you are a strong communicator, have ownership mindset, and enjoy building relationships with your customers, then we invite you to apply.
- Own, drive, and manage the end-to-end customer relationship – ensuring customer satisfaction, renewal, and expansion
- Maintain an accurate forecast for your territory and communicate any retention risk to internal resources in order to develop resolution strategies
- Establish multiple customer touch-points by mapping and engaging key stakeholders across the Customer org
- Lead proactive discovery conversations to uncover new opportunities within existing accounts and ensure the Dropbox multi-product offering reaches the key stakeholders
- Partner with our Customer Success Managers and Technical Solutions Specialists to develop account plans and strategies to drive revenue growth and market share within these accounts
- Delight every Dropbox customer with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market reputation of Dropbox as we scale and evolve our products to meet business customer’s needs
- Deliver impactful product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business
- Be the voice and champion of the customer to the product team and other cross functional organizations.
- Make every potential Dropbox customer happy with every interaction
- Develop a thorough understanding of Dropbox products and the value it brings to customers
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce
- xperience as an Account Manager, Account Executive, or commercially focused Customer Success Manager
- Consultative selling experience resulting in growing existing accounts
- Strong track record of meeting sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements
- Customer oriented Problem Solving & analytical mindset
- Commercial Accumen
- Collaborative and Highly Engaged approach
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Capability to work in a Virtual First environment