Workplace Experience Lead
Workplace Experience | São Paulo, Brazil
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Workplace Experience (WE) team creates environments and experiences that inclusively support our welcoming and collaborative culture, and help people do great work. The team oversees daily operations of our global offices which ranges from delivering a white glove guest experience, to organizing employee events, coordinating office moves, providing a welcoming new hire experience and responding to a variety of employee requests. The WE Team takes pride in creatively delivering solutions that feel both personal, and that also scale, and for connecting us with each other and supporting our sense of purpose and community. Our core values are: service with joy, quality through curation, teamwork, embracing change, and bias for action.
The Workplace Experience Lead thrives in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple tasks while ensuring the office runs efficiently. They enjoy the challenge of always thinking a step ahead to create an amazing work environment. Must be flexible and good-natured to handle a wide variety of functions that vary from basic to complex and challenging. They are a naturally organized, detail-oriented and customer-centric person who measures success by the positive impact they have on the DocuSign workspace. This role will be required to work both collaboratively and independently, responsible for event management, vendor management, space planning, troubleshooting and diagnostics in DocuSign office space.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Workplace Experience Manager EMEA/LATAM and is designated In-Office.
- Plan multiple monthly in-office events, coordinating vendors, budget, communications and day-of event execution
- Collaborate with other WE team members worldwide, various teams and employee resource groups to provide impactful and engaging events
- Maintain an event calendar, analyze trends and implement best practices to maximize attendance and satisfaction from employees
- Collaborate with HR and other key stakeholders in delivering employee-centric perks programs, services and events which build company culture
- Engage with new vendors to bring fresh and engaging offerings including but not limited to exercise, health and wellness, and food and beverage
- Manage space planning activities including headcount projection requirements, seating maps and enterprise space planning system updates, and customer interface support
- Coordinate large in-office seat shuffles and moves, collaborating with external vendors and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate new hire seat assignments, collaborating with hiring managers and IT to ensure new hires have a smooth Day 1 experience
- Maintain regular communication with key stakeholders, organizing their input into actionable programs and setting clear expectations for project and service delivery
- Assist with a variety of services, FM maintenance and repair work to support the successful operation and continual upkeep of the site, including painting, event set up, office reconfigurations, and equipment assembly or installations
- Manage the front desk experience, providing support and cover to deliver white glove customer experience to employees and visitors
- Assist with various projects across LATAM offices
- 4+ years of experience in Workplace Experience
- Experience in office expansions and coordinating with internal and external PM’s
- Flexibility to work weekends, early mornings and evenings on an as-need basis
- Facility Management experience
- Unwavering ethics and dependability
- Ability to drive value through innovative and metric-driven solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing, including Google Suite
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and while working independently
- Exceptional customer experience, communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, can-do, high-energy attitude with the ability to thrive under pressure with tight deadlines
- Willingness to collaborate and drive team morale
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, NetSuite, Success Factors, Workday, Concur
- Facilities Management qualification would be an advantage
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.