VP Commercial Sales, EMEA
Sales & Business Development | Dublin, Ireland
Closing Date: 30th November 2021
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large Commercial, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The VP Commercial Sales EMEA will have responsibility for managing the Commercial sales business across the EMEA region with teams in Ireland and the UK. This is a massive opportunity to shape the Commercial business unit for the coming years as DocuSign accelerates its growth in the Commercial segment with our Agreement Cloud platform.
This role reports into the EMEA Head of Sales.
The Vice President of Commercial Sales, EMEA will develop regional sales plans and regional GTM strategies to drive growth in EMEA over the coming years.
- Successfully develop & execute regional EMEA Commercial GTM strategy and operational plans.
- Foster executive and senior-level client relationships both internally and externally.
- Build and develop a high performing team through use of data and operational rigour.
- Directly participate in closing deals with target Commercial accounts and own x-functional business initiatives for future regional success.
- Drive relationships with Partners, Systems Integrators and Resellers in the EMEA region.
- Understand the challenges facing the team and clear the way to allow success.
- BA/BS degree in a business or a technical related field of study.
- Comprehensive experience in sales management in a senior leadership capacity in a matrixed sales environment in the Commercial space.
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Excellent communication skills in the broadest definition of that term.
- Attracting, retaining, and developing high performing, high potential talent through assessing, selecting, onboarding, coaching, and developing.
- Managing multi-tiered customer relationships; demonstrated ability to coach and mentor.
- A track record of building and developing a business at scale.
- Collaborate with business partners across Solutions Consulting, Field Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services, Business Development and Channels to ensure alignment on go-to-market strategy.
- Excellent forecasting and reporting capabilities.
- Relentless focus on customer success.
- Managing and growing teams in different geographical locations.
- Competitive, optimistic, strong work ethic, humility, and energy.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.