Technical Delivery Lead, Customer Success
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team – is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
In the position of Technical Delivery Lead, Customer Success, you will be responsible for analyzing the current Salesforce platform and driving improvements. You will analyze complex business problems and deliver solutions that are focused on the scalability and continuous improvement of DocuSign’s GTM processes & applications. The main area of focus will be on the Customer Success Support Services. For example, drive efficient contract management services, enable technology and business process for customer adoption, renewals and adoption motions etc. You will closely collaborate with DocuSign’s GTM business teams (Sales, Sales Ops, Partner Ops) and your scrum team to deliver projects that will scale our business. The successful candidate will understand the DocuSign business and translate business needs into scalable and modular technical solutions that delight our customers.
This is an individual contributor position reporting to the Sr. Director of Enterprise Applications – Customer Success and is designated Flex.
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Operations, Partner Operations, Product, Pricing & Packaging, Revenue Operations & Finance leaders to translate their desired business outcomes into scalable processes, requirements and solutions
- Lead Sales Architecture workstream for major CRM transformation program
- Define target state architecture, with multi-year roadmap and deliver architectural components in increments
- Leverage business process knowledge and expertise to identify gaps and recommend process or system improvements
- Facilitate discovery, architecture and design workshops to refine expected business outcomes and align on requirements
- Analyze the technology landscape periodically and identify improvement opportunities
- Analyze new and emerging business models and develop solutions
- Evolve DocuSign Support and customer success system architecture by bringing more automation and self-service features for end users
- Set up the collaboration framework with business stakeholders, and IT peers
- Develop solution prototype and define the path to production
- Influence and gain alignment with key stakeholders on solution implementation
- Participate in and drive technology/tool and System Integrator selection
- Drive the solution redesign or greenfield implementation of Salesforce
- Drive business requirements workshop with cross-functional team
- Define problem statements, develop solution options and present recommendations to key stakeholders to drive consensus
- Deliver innovative solutions that will scale and reduce our tech debt footprint
- Coach and mentor team members to make them more effective
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration
- 12+ years’ experience implementing Salesforce Service Cloud in high tech: software companies
- 8+ years of experience implementing Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Have led Customer Success and Support transformation projects
- Experience with enterprise system implementations for global companies with Annual Revenue >$5B
- Experience in working on an agile scrum team
- Deep expertise on Lead to Order processes but not limited to
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Must have business process mindset
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud
- Ability to multitask and scale quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent team player able to work with global cross functional teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $118,200 – $146,800 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.