Sr. Product Marketing Manager – New Product
Marketing | San Francisco, CA or Chicago, IL or Austin, TX or Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
DocuSign’s vision is to provide the leading apps and platform technologies for companies to modernize their systems of agreement, from preparing agreements to getting them signed to fulfilling the terms and finally, reporting on, retaining and retrieving agreements.
Over a billion documents are notarized in the US every year; however, the majority of them are done in person and on paper. With DocuSign Notary, customers can get documents notarized electronically and remotely – removing the hassles of meeting in person and saving time for both the signer and the organization.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for DocuSign Notary, you will have an exciting opportunity to shape a new product's narrative and strategy. You’ll be responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy, communicating value to prospects and customers, enhancing marketing and sales effectiveness, and helping drive product adoption.
In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally with Product Management, Field Enablement, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Pricing and Packaging and Competitive Strategy.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing and is designated Flex.
- Build the positioning, messaging, and value propositions of DocuSign Notary and how it fits within the DocuSign Agreement Cloud family
- Conduct primary and secondary research to generate customer and market insights
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure customer needs are reflected in the way the product roadmap is prioritized, packaged, priced, and communicated
- Partner with demand generation to create compelling campaigns that drive acquisition and upsell opportunities
- Partner with Sales Enablement to ensure Sales has the right content, tools, and training to close deals effectively
- Partner with Customer Success to increase usage and create expansion opportunities
- Support strategic customer and internal events (e.g. customer/partner conferences, sales meetings) by owning the development of presentations/sessions/training/speaking
- 8+ years marketing experience, with 2+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- BA / BS degree
- Experience working with global, distributed teams
- MBA from top tier school
- Ability to understand and simplify complex, technical topics for non-technical audiences
- Self-starter who can accomplish projects with the minimal need for supervision
- Highly collaborative, enthusiastic, open, proactive, and results-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $115,800 – $163,575 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.