Sr. Administrative Assistant
Product & Program Management | San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
We are looking for a strategic, proactive, organized, dependable, flexible and people-driven Sr. Administrative Assistant, to support the Product & Technology team, and broader organization. You'll assume a wide range of internal, day-to-day responsibilities as well as external customer- and partner-facing tasks, all of which will require coordination, prioritization, confidentiality, and a high EQ. Using your exceptional strategic and critical thinking skills, as well as your focused multitasking capabilities, you'll effectively and independently help to manage the executive’s time, while proactively future planning, in order to make the team as efficient as possible and ensure smooth day-to-day business operations for the broader organization.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the General Vice President, Product Management and is designated Flex.
- Perform administrative tasks including but not limited to calendar management, preparing meeting materials, presentations, and other collateral
- Arrange international and domestic travel and more
- Attend and participate in staff meetings, and other business meetings, as needed, to build an understanding of the ‘Sign’ function, the DocuSign Agreement Cloud and the Business in general, in order to more effectively and proactively manage priorities
- Take on, plan for, and execute small-to-medium-sized projects including but not limited to owning staff meeting agendas, content and follow-up items
- Liaise with program management and talent acquisition to track and execute against hiring plans, space and business planning
- Interface with the field and customer support teams to effectively triage and delegate incoming product and customer escalations to ensure effective and timely resolution
- Arrange and coordinate medium-to-large onsite/offsite/virtual meetings, liaising with other departments as needed for event execution support, while helping to drive agenda, content, speakers, and follow-up items
- Arrange and coordinate logistics for customer meetings, conferences, and other events as necessary including both internal and external participants
- Conduct new vendor and purchasing requests, as needed, following through to ensure prompt processing, approvals, and payments
- Build and maintain cross-functional and cross-company relationships and leverage such relationships to execute all tasks efficiently and with the best interest of the department, company, and customers in mind
- Act as back-up to other Executive and Administrative Assistants in the Product & Technology organization as needed
- Perform other administrative related functions, delegated, or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of administrative assistant work supporting VP-level executives or higher
- 3+ years of experience assisting multiple executives in a Technology or R&D department
- Can thrive in an unstructured environment with minimal direction
- Able to manage multiple executives with different working styles
- Experience working at a rapidly growing company
- Experience and demonstrated success managing multiple priorities while working in remote environments and/or with remote executives
- Strong computer and software skills (Google apps, Zoom, Concur, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and ability to context switch between tasks and topics
- High level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm, adaptability, and ability to navigate ambiguity and take action accordingly
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.