Senior Treasury Analyst
Finance | San Francisco, California
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Finance team plays a critical role in ensuring accurate financial reporting, optimal financial management, and efficient operations across DocuSign. The team consists of Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Revenue Operations, Investor Relations, and Business Operations. The Finance team partners across all organizations in DocuSign to appropriately allocate resources, inform key business decisions, and facilitate the execution of our operational plans.
As a member of the Treasury team, this role will contribute to our success by providing operational support for the company’s global bank account management, regulatory compliance, cash management activities and assisting the team on various projects in support of our goals. You will pay great attention to detail, possess a high degree of analytical and problem-solving skills as well as work effectively cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment.
This position is an individual contributor reporting the Director of Treasury and is designated Flex.
- Manage the bank account administration including updating signature mandates, performing quarterly signature audits with banks, managing account services, maintaining the list of bank accounts, and bank portal administration
- Act as a liaison with the banks to support global operations
- Perform monthly account/service fees analysis, work with bank on discrepancies and recommend improvements
- Assist in the cash positioning for foreign entities and payment of intercompany invoices
- Prepare weekly and monthly global cash reporting
- Drive the quarter-end reporting and analysis to support technical accounting team
- Assist with the annual FBAR reporting and filing process
- Manage the annual bank account balance confirmations with auditors
- Assist with the reporting on the department’s Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Update and maintain treasury data in current treasury systems and assist with the implementation of new treasury systems
- Document and maintain treasury procedures
- Collaborate on ad hoc projects as needed
- Help implement best practices and drive process improvements
- 5+ years of work experience in treasury or corporate banking experience supporting public technology companies
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics (or related fields)
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to provide innovative solutions and brings new ideas to automate current workflows
- Ability to create successful business partnerships across finance and other disciplines
- Strong MS Excel skills with ability to model moderate to complex financial situations
- Strong PowerPoint skills with experience developing presentations for senior management and board of directors
- Treasury management workstation experience preferred
- Experience in a large corporation or SaaS technology company
- Experience with NetSuite or other well-known cloud ERP systems
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.