Senior Technical Program Manager
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | San Francisco, California
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team – is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain, and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
The Senior Technical Program Manager will drive the timely delivery of systems and enterprise projects to support key strategic initiatives in the Digital Technology Services organization. This position requires a highly driven individual with demonstrated experience in delivering projects in fast paced technical environments. The successful candidate will have proven ability to drive consensus and provide direction to multiple cross-functional stakeholders while maintaining efficient plans, tracking issues, and proactively communicating project status.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Senior Director, Technology Program Management and is designated Flex.
- Create and manage all project management artifacts including project plan, issues & risks log, budgets, and status updates
- Prioritize and balance between competing priorities to deliver outcomes on-time and on-budget
- Run meetings and set agendas effectively, and track performance against agreed upon commitments
- Communicate with business stakeholders and team members. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and partners on an ongoing basis
- Prepare and deliver presentations to facilitate alignment, and develop a shared understanding of the impacts, benefits, and changes to expect
- Drive collaboration with project sponsor/s to plan project objectives, scope and deliverables
- Develop and communicate project status, KPI’s and project documentation to stakeholders, sponsor/s and executives
- Manage vendor relationships and review scope of work in agreements
- Collaborate with Project Management and Change Enablement professionals across DocuSign sharing leading practices and evolve our methodology
- Strong experience in technology enterprise applications implementation, planning, execution, and delivery
- Oracle Financials (PO, AP, AR GL, etc.), Oracle Supplier Management implementation experience
- 8+ years of combined Technical Program Management with a proven track record of delivery
- 5+ years of experience of project management best practices and Agile methodology
- 3+ years of experience in JIRA and Confluence with demonstrated capability using JIRA and Confluence to manage Agile scrum teams
- Experience with business applications and Agile software development methodologies and productivity tools, including Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, Smartsheet, G-Suite etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop/apply simplifying frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision-making and action
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, organizational, presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to present and explain complex information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding
- Adept at building close working relationships and quickly establishing personal credibility across an organization, maintaining a high level of professionalism, self-motivation, and a strong sense of urgency
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.