Senior Solution Engineer – Majors
Sales & Business Development | Sydney or Melbourne
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
This Solution Engineer partners with the Majors field sales team to discover and understand customers, their business challenges, complex processes, and architectural landscapes in order to build world-class integrated solutions leveraging DocuSign’s platform and suite of products. Through engaging stories and custom-built demonstrations, the Solution Engineer illustrates the value and benefits of modernizing a prospect’s System of Agreement via the DocuSign Agreement Cloud offerings.
The Solution Engineer is a key representative of the DocuSign Sales team who builds confidence and trust with our customers, and who also liaises with numerous internal teams as a key knowledge holder of product expertise.
This position reports to the Director of Solution Engineering for APAC & is designated as a flex role.
- Partner with the Majors sales team to cultivate relationships and secure new business within accounts as directed by your assigned sales team.
- Become an expert in all DocuSign Agreement Cloud products and show continuous improvement as new products and features are released.
- Establish confidence in delivering customised product demonstrations, solution recommendations (including workflow and business process diagrams), supporting responses to technical Q&A, RFx and proposals and leading product and roadmap discussions.
- Establish technical credibility and showcase our solutions focusing on customer success and business value highlighting the benefits and ROI with outcome driven solutions to diverse audiences
- Ability to uncover and understand complex customer business challenges, key business processes and underlying enterprise architecture for complex public sector organisations
- Work collaboratively with our sales partners and other internal teams to increase their technical and business expertise while providing a world class buying experience
- 8+ years’ experience in a technical / presales role selling enterprise level software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 8+ years’ experience in a technical / presales role selling enterprise level software (SAAS).
- Familiarity with SAAS based products and SAAS Sales processes
- Experienced in delivering custom software demonstrations, whether in-person, via web presentation, or via phone
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, required
- Proven experience working with employees at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with Enterprise-class software systems like ERP, CRM, and ECM systems
- Proven experience with software system configuration and integration extremely helpful
- Familiarity w/system integration methods such as web services, SOAP APIs & REST APIs
- Familiarity with web-based solutions, website development, HTML, XML, and structured data is beneficial
- Familiarity with electronic signature concepts a plus
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.