Senior Solution Engineer – Majors/Enterprise
Sales & Business Development | Singapore
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign Singapore is growing, and we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join our high-performance team who are excited to make a difference and help our wherever needed.
The Solutions Engineer is a key representative of the DocuSign Sales team who builds confidence and trust with our customers, and who also liaises with numerous internal teams as a key knowledge holder of product expertise. The Solution Engineer supports the Sales team by helping to understand complex large-customer business problems and requirements and translate them into solutions leveraging DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud platform and related products.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director of Solution Engineering, APAC.
- Partner with assigned sales team to deliver on revenue plan, including supporting and development of account plans
- Become an expert in all DocuSign Agreement Cloud products and show continuous improvement as new products and features are released
- Establish confidence in delivering customer solution recommendations, custom product demonstrations, workflow and business process diagrams, responses to technical Q&A, RFx and proposals, product roadmap discussions and in highlighting customer value / ROI with outcome driven solutions
- Understand complex customer business problems with relation to their internal systems and information topology
- Map customer problems and systems to DocuSign solutions
- Articulate selected recommendations
- Exhibit proficiency of the core platform, including all current and future features
- Build relationships and support other parts of the Sales organization to increase technical/ business expertise and provide customer-centric feedback.
- Communicate and champion the methods, processes, and certifications which make DocuSign the most secure partner for eSignature transactions
- 8 years’ prior experience within a Majors or Enterprise level pre-sales role selling SaaS solutions and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Willingness to travel 30% or more as needed
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following languages:
- Proven experience working with employees at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with Enterprise-class software systems like ERP, CRM, and HRM
- Familiarity w/system integration methods such as web services, SOAP APIs & REST APIs
- Familiarity with SAAS based products and SAAS Sales processes
- Familiarity with web-based solutions, website development, HTML, XML, and structured data
- Familiarity with electronic agreement process concepts such as eSignature, CLM, document repositories a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, colour, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.