Senior Revenue Operations Manager (Business Transformation)
Finance I San Francisco, CA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Finance team plays a critical role in ensuring accurate financial reporting, optimal financial management, and efficient operations across DocuSign. The team consists of Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Revenue Operations, Investor Relations, and Business Operations. The Finance team partners across all organizations in DocuSign to appropriately allocate resources, inform key business decisions, and facilitate the execution of our operational plans.
This Sr. Revenue Operations Manager position is responsible for leading small, medium, and large projects and initiatives to support the transformation of DocuSign’s business as we grow and scale our revenue, processes, systems, and overall business model. The person in this role will represent Revenue Operations as a quote-to-cash expert, working cross-functionally on a daily basis with teams across Finance, Sales Operations, Customer Success, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and IT/Enterprise Applications. This role will be responsible for understanding company goals, making key decisions related to quote-to-order processes, and driving business transformation initiatives to successful completion.
This position is a People Manager position reporting to Sr. Director, Revenue Operations and is designated Flex.
- Create secure, innovative solutions to the wide-range of challenges in our high-growth global business as we expand and scale
- Oversee business transformation initiatives, such as Apttus Upgrades, ERP Implementation and Transformation, Multi-Entity, and projects of various sizes that enable DocuSign to develop into a functional multi-product, multi-billion dollar enterprise
- Represent Revenue Operations as a quote-to-cash expert
- Identify business challenges, recommend solutions, create cross-functional alignment within project teams, and help drive the execution of process and system changes based on industry best practices
- Develop strong, cross-functional working relationships with project stakeholders that allows one to influence outcomes and creates confidence in proposed solutions
- Plan, manage, and coordinate meetings, milestones, and activities to ensure projects stay on track and get launched successfully and communicate progress on a regular basis to necessary stakeholders
- Create content that will help drive internal alignment; e.g. presentations representing business challenges, proposed solutions and process documentation related to business transformation where necessary for successful project outcomes
- Identify new policy changes that will help the company scale
- Own the updating of the Company Bookings Policy, alignment with other company policies, and regular launch of policy updates to the Field and company
- Provide basic reporting and/or dashboards to internal stakeholders and project teams to pursue data-based approaches for addressing complex business issues
- Partner with other Analytics or Business Intelligence teams occasionally to create more sophisticated data models
- Work closely and engage in regular communication with other internal Revenue Operations functions, such as Contracts, Order Management, Deal Desk, Communications and Enablement, Business Systems, and Product Operations to ensure a smooth end-to-end change delivery and change management process for our team
- Assist with defining and refining the overall Revenue Operations strategy on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Manage one Revenue Operations Analyst as a direct report, who will help with smaller scale work to ensure successful project outcomes; There is a potential for future team growth of 3 or more direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of overall work experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Process improvement and/or project management experience
- Ability to think quickly and work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand broad, complex business and financial issues and juggle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations while working within a team environment
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving abilities, and extreme attention to detail
- Experience with revenue operations, sales operations, deal desk, and the systems related to quote-to-order is a strong plus
- Experience in SaaS technology or enterprise software is a strong plus
- Experience working with Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, and Drive or equivalent applications a plus
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.