Senior Program Manager – DocuSign Agreement Cloud Program Management
Product & Program Management | San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL or Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
This position will support DocuSign Agreement Cloud programs that are aligned with each fiscal year’s product plans. The programs will support scaling our ability to provide DocuSign’s products and services to more customers around the world. You will partner with product, design, research, legal, marketing, sales, customer success and other parts of the org to gather feedback and align into standard programs, tools and processes–sometimes owning and sometimes contributing. The ideal candidate will be a solid transformational program and change professional.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Senior Director of DAC Program Management and is designated Flex.
- Support product planning process by leading cross team and dependency alignment
- Ensure consistent definition of measurable goals and consideration of cross product initiatives during product planning
- Drive cross functional initiatives across multiple product teams and non-product development organizations to achieve program outcomes
- Manage program status, schedule, scope, risks, and issues for executive awareness, escalation, and decision making
- Harvest and develop program standards to continuously improve DAC Program Management methodologies and templates
- Drive organizational change efforts aimed at standardizing the organization on best practices
- 8+ years of leading complex, cross-functional, global program delivery efforts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in programs in SaaS product delivery
- Possess working knowledge of project management tools like MS Project, Smartsheets, Open Project and scrum team collaboration tools like JIRA
- Experience collecting data and synthesizing to build roadmaps
- Ability to develop clear program strategies, supporting business case and various high-level program plans
- Ability to understand business strategy and business impacts
- Experience building strong cross-team relationships and partnerships
- Ability to synthesize data from various streams and present in a digestible bite size manner to upper management and execution teams
- Experience in working with and driving programs across an organization
- Equally confident in working with executive team members as working teams driving execution
- Thinks about creative ways to apply program management best practices to enable teams to operate more efficiently
- Strong organizational skills with ability to deal with ambiguity, multitask and work independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong business acumen and technical background, with the ability to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts and challenges across wide-ranging audiences
- Knowledge of change management methodologies used to drive organizational change
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and expectations
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $118,200 – $146,800 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.