Senior Product Manager – DocuSign CLM, Collaboration
Product & Program Management I San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA or Chicago, IL
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
As the Senior Product Manager – DocuSign CLM, Collaboration, you will be responsible for rethinking the notion of collaboration within CLM, delivering innovative and effective solutions that will streamline collaboration amongst internal CLM users and with external parties, speed up time-to-signature and minimize risks and contract value leakages. You will be more particularly focusing on developing the roadmap/vision, and define and deliver our next generation clause management capabilities and innovative services that will take the DocuSign CLM and DocuSign eSign integration to the next level. You will work closely with Sr. Directors of Product Management, CLM, as well as other Product Managers within the team and across DocuSign to develop and support outstanding experience through all development and go-to-market phases, from concept through launch and adoption. Your objectives will be directly aligned with business metrics such as revenue, adoption, customer and partner satisfaction and operational efficiency.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Manager, Product Management – CLM Collaboration and is designated Flex.
● Build the roadmap for DocuSign CLM’s next generation clause management and eSign connector; evangelize across the team and company
● Translate vision and strategy into product requirements, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience.
● Leverage primary and secondary research to deepen understanding of customers and partners challenges and needs
● Drive insights on the markets and segments in which CLM competes, stay abreast of industry trends, events and channels to anticipate customer and partner needs
● Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with cross functional teams, leveraging customer insights and industry best practices
● Prioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning
● Define and monitor key product metrics in terms of adoption, usage and experience
● Facilitate requirements definition with design and engineering partners while identifying dependencies and relative priority with other product managers
● Partner with Program Management, Design and Engineering to ensure solutions ships on time and to quality
● BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
● 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years related experience with a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience in product management for enterprise cloud/SaaS product/service
● Experience working cross-functionally with Product Management, Design, Engineering, IT, Operations, Program Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support
● Direct experience using Agile methodologies (ex. SCRUM)
● Demonstrated success building/managing large-scale technology products including new, existing, or legacy products
● Experience bringing new solutions to market
● Ability to influence and collaborate in a matrixed environment
● Strong stakeholder management skills and a proven ability to collaborate and influence a wide range of cross-functional teams and leaders
● Great communication skills and a talent for making complex things understandable
● A solution-focused problem solver who’s as comfortable strategizing and leading as diving into the details of getting solutions built, tested and launched
● Knows how to get things done; execute consistently, rapidly, and effectively; product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, prod dev process; stakeholder management
● Familiar with CLM a plus
● Experience with eSignature solutions a strong plus
● Experience in enterprise software serving Legal personas a strong plus
● Ability to influence and collaborate in a matrixed environment having multiple stakeholders
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.