Senior Partner Marketing Manager LATAM
Marketing | São Paulo, Brazil
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel great pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign, refine messaging around new product launches, organize captivating customer events, develop innovative social media campaigns, collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
DocuSign is seeking an experienced senior partner marketing manager to build awareness, create demand and drive revenue with DocuSign’s ecosystem of partners in the region. In this role, you will be responsible for developing marketing strategy, collateral and programs that highlight the value of partners and align to DocuSign’s LATAM marketing, business and sales priorities. You will drive execution of marketing activities to, with, and through the partners to help them acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers, and deliver growth in revenue from DocuSign solutions. You will work cross-functionally and with our growing ecosystem of partners to accelerate DocuSign’s growth through partner-driven sales. You will be a key member of the team and engage directly with partners representing marketing, including regular participation in team calls, virtual meetings, and planning sessions. You will be part of the team that educates the partners on DocuSign marketing tools, enablement assets and resources available to them.
The ideal candidate will have results-driven marketing solutions to combine with extensive experience working at a technology company. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
This position is an individual contributor role and reports directly to the Senior Director of LATAM marketing.
- Develop and execute best-in-class partner marketing plans that effectively drive awareness and adoption of DocuSign
- Own the development of positioning, messaging, value proposition and content that supports DocuSign's partner ecosystem
- Collaborate with core and audience marketing teams to ensure that partner marketing programs are aligned, featured, launched, and communicated effectively
- Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives and measures of success with the partner's marketing teams
- Collaborate with sales enablement teams to ensure that content, tools, and other partner marketing assets are effectively deployed to, and used by, the field
- Drive alignment across DocuSign marketing teams to bring visibility to Partners for inclusion in marketing campaigns
- Support strategic partners during various DocuSign events (such as customer/partner conferences, sales meetings) by owning development of presentations/sessions/training as needed
- Represent DocuSign at third-party partner events
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing and demand generation
- 5+ years in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services with enterprise software experience
- Experience measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns through an indirect business model leveraging partners
- Metric-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPIs
- Solid reporting background and planning experience
- Excellence in building cross-functional relationships and alignment, particularly with Sales leadership and Sales Development organizations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual presentation skills
- Full professional proficiency in Portuguese and English are required. Spanish language domain is a plus.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.