Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA or Chicago, IL or Seattle, WA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
This role is the regional leader for demand marketing for our Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) product in North America. This person will have responsibility for driving demand creation to generate sales pipeline and recurring revenue for CLM. The candidate will partner closely with a global senior leader in HQ to develop and adapt a regionally-appropriate marketing strategy and execution within existing marketing processes, primarily through influencing other teams. Marketing tactics will include partner engagement and co-marketing, demand and field marketing, and Account-Based Marketing (ABM).
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, NA Marketing and is designated Flex.
- Contribute to and localize a global marketing strategy into a cross-functional regional marketing strategy; be accountable for execution within agreed upon markets
- Prioritize industry focus based on market opportunity and in alignment with regional Sales Ops and Sales leaders
- Develop marketing strategies to drive account penetration in named CLM target accounts
- Coordinate the regional CLM marketing strategy, budget and work cross-functionally with partners in Marketing, Sales and GTMX to drive and deliver audience definition and development, campaign messaging and content, demand/ABM and field marketing program creation and execution, pipeline management and reporting
- Collaborate closely with Business Development and Product Marketing to determine how to jointly market CLM with strategic partners – from messaging to execution of co-marketing campaigns
- Communicate strategy and results to Executive, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Promote CLM product and service features by leveraging webinars, events and advisory councils
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of strategic demand marketing experience
- Experience in SaaS space
- Experience in an enterprise marketing role
- Demonstrated success leading and influencing marketing and sales teams
- Proven track record of marketing new products that achieve success and impact in a global marketplace
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Experience marketing complex enterprise solutions
- MBA or related degree
- Experience in a Workflow system – ideally CLM or similar
- Experience with Salesforce.com ecosystem and products
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.