Senior Manager, Customer Success Enablement
Global Field Enablement | GTM | San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
The Global Enablement team’s mission is to equip every DocuSign Field employee to do the work of their lives. We ensure that every member of the Field team has the skills, knowledge, process expertise and content to maximize every prospect and customer interaction in the most productive way possible. Enabling the Field to deliver a world-class buyer and seller experience that drives growth, adoption, retention, and customer satisfaction at scale is at the heart of what we do.
As a Senior Manager, Customer Success Enablement, you will be responsible for and partnering with a variety of Customer Success role to ensure that they are equipped with the knowledge, skills and content needed to be successful. You are passionate about customer success, adult learning, process, and you thrive on helping others succeed. In this highly dynamic role, you will lead a team and partner closely with Global Sales and CS leadership along with the Global Enablement team in defining, designing, and deploying highly engaging and impactful enablement programs. This role plays a critical part in supporting the Global Field teams in achieving its goals and ensuring the Enablement team meets the needs of the business.
This position reports to the Sr Director, Field Readiness and is designated Flex.
- Lead a team of Enablement Managers and Instructional Designers that fosters an inclusive and positive culture that helps your team do the work of their lives
- Develop a deep understanding of the different Global Customer Support roles and the skills they need through collaboration with leaders and individual contributors across the organization (roles include but not limited to, Customer Success Management, Professional Services, Customer Enablement, Customer Support)
- Collaborate closely with peers on the global enablement team to maximize the impact of Global Customer Success skills programs to ensure they are being consumed and help to drive adoption across the different regions
- Provide recommendations for scalable Customer Success enablement focused programs
- Partner with Customer Success Leadership as their strategic Enablement business partner to conduct needs assessments, promote Enablement initiatives and collaborate with the wider Enablement team to address those needs
- Partner with the global enablement team to continuously provide feedback and contribute to the global Field enablement programs
- Manage specific Customer Success enablement program logistics from start to finish, partnering cross functionally
- Drive and build Customer Success enablement related content and curriculum that supplements the global program
- Develop a thorough understanding of the different roles within Customer Success you are supporting and adjust content and deliverables accordingly
- Write communications, plans, and draft other internal content related to the Customer Success skills programs
- Define, measure, and communicate out the programs’ success metrics
- BA/BS degree, ideally in adult learning, psychology, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in customer facing B2B SaaS role or
- 8+ years in a Customer Success or Sales Enablement role
- 3+ years experience leading a team
- Demonstrated ability to act as a consultant, including skills to probe for understanding, identify issues and opportunities, suggest win-win resolutions
- Experience facilitating workshops and delivering presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing programs
- Experience working on cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- Ability to design and develop engaging and interactive training using a variety of modalities and methods
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes stressful environment
- Experience using authoring tools (ie: Articulate Rise/Storyline, Captivate, Adobe Premiere Pro, Camtasia)
- Experience working with content management systems (ie: Showpad, Highspot. Seismic) and learning management systems (ie: BrainShark, MindTickle, Docebo, SkillJar)
- Experience managing end-to-end enablement programs
- Experience building and running enablement programs focused on practical application of learning
- Knowledge of DocuSign solutions
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $130,800 – $184,800 and eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude, and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.