Senior IT Analyst – Sales Systems
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | San Francisco, California or Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
In the position of Senior IT Analyst – Sales Systems, you will be responsible for analyzing complex business problems and delivering solutions that are focused on the scalability and continuous improvement of DocuSign’s GTM processes & applications. As a Sr Systems Analyst, you will closely collaborate with DocuSign’s GTM teams and your scrum team to deliver projects that will scale our business. The successful candidate will understand the DocuSign business and translate business needs into technical requirements & solutions that delight your internal customers.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of Enterprise CRM Applications and is designated Flex.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Pricing & Packaging, Customer Success, Revenue Operations & Finance leaders to translate their desired business outcomes into scalable processes, requirements & solutions
- Leverage business knowledge & expertise to identify gaps and recommend process improvements
- Facilitate discovery workshops to refine expected business outcomes and align on requirements
- Create and groom backlog into well-defined user stories and acceptance criteria with a clear definition of done
- Assist leading team backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions
- Ensure story backlog meets definition of ready and is ready for your scrum team to start executing
- Partner with business leads to understand what test cases are required to meet acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with quality team to ensure test plans cover use cases & regression tests for validation against acceptance criteria
- Lead user acceptance testing & ensure solution meets MVP requirements; including tracking issue resolution & obtaining sign-off
- Deliver innovative solutions that will scale and reduce our tech debt footprint
- Participate in change management & go-live support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Information Systems
- 8+ years experience implementing Salesforce CRM applications in high technology/subscription software organizations
- 5+ years of experience implementing Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ and/or Apttus CPQ
- Experience with enterprise system implementations for global companies >$1B in ARR
- Expert on Lead to Order business processes
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Experience working on an agile scrum team
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ or Apttus CPQ Certification
- CSPO Certification
- Ability to multi task and scale quickly in a fast paced environment
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent team player able to work with global cross functional teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $106,500- $130,200 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.