Senior Go To Market Analytics and Reporting Manager
Sales & Business Development | San Francisco, California
If this position is eligible for remote employment in the US, the employee can work remotely in all but the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Senior GTM Analytics and Reporting Manager is a key member of our GTM Strategy & Analytics team. In this role you will own the business intelligence function for sales intelligence and will act as our “source of truth” as it pertains to our sales pipeline metrics. Your data and insights will help us constantly optimize our strategy and they will also help us answer the most pressing issues of our Go-To-Market teams and leadership team.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr. Manager, GTM Analytics and is designated Flex.
- Gather, interpret and analyze business requirements and uses cases, and design reporting solutions that help us address the needs of our sales intelligence organization
- Own the business intelligence function for our sales intelligence team
- Perform data integration, write efficient SQL queries, and develop reporting solutions that apply data visualization standards and best practices
- Perform routine maintenance support, and troubleshoot reported issues as well as determine root causes, and implement countermeasures
- Manage the connectivity between underlying data sources and tools, with the assistance of our BI team
- Develop an intimate knowledge of our data and how to access it, in order to be responsive to requests for ad-hoc analysis
- Support team initiatives such as planning, ROI analysis, and performance analysis
- A BA or BS degree in a business/quantitative field
- 8+ years of experience in Business Intelligence and/or Sales Operations roles
- Fluent in SQL, with deep knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses
- Master’s in data science and/or quantitative field
- Salesforce proficiency
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Knowledge of Tableau, QlikSense, or other analysis tools
- Proven track-record in fast paced environments
- Expertise managing large datasets
- Diligent, with rigorous attention to detail
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.