Senior Administrative Assistant
Customer Success | Seattle, Washington
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking Senior Administrative Assistant to join our Global Customer Support team. You will support the VP of this organization alongside the VP, Global Agreement Cloud Success. You will also provide designated back-up support to the other admins on an ad-hoc basis.
As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you will play a pivotal role, not only in keeping the Global Customer Support organization running smoothly and efficiently, but inspiring morale and team building. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, proactive, and collaborative with a can-do attitude. Using your exceptional communication skills and multitasking abilities, you'll effectively help optimize your executives’ time and create value for the organization.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the VP, Global Customer Support and is designated Flex.
- Provide high level executive support to the VP of Global Customer Support and the VP of Global Agreement Cloud Success including calendaring, travel and expense management
- Serve as a vendor liaison, including opening, tracking and receiving Purchase Orders
- Prepare presentation materials and send Global Support organization wide communications
- Track Global Customer Support organization programs such as recognition, awards, celebrations, etc.
- Manage organization webinars, offsites and All Hands
- Coordinate logistics for off-site or virtual meetings and team-building events
- Maintain updated team alias/distribution lists, Slack channels, and shared team folders
- Coordinate, track, and report on staffing progress, including open requisitions, open headcount, and new hires
- Support the onboarding of new members of the leadership team when appropriate
- Provide backup support to CEO and COO and support ad hoc projects as needed
- 2+ years of experience in an executive administrative support role (including providing support to VP and above)
- Experience supporting 300+ employee’s organizations
- Understanding of Purchase Order, financial and headcount
- Understanding of project or program management activities
- Due to government contract requirements:
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen
- Candidate must be able to clear a government agency-specific background investigation and may be required to undergo additional background checks, including fingerprinting, drug testing, and/or other government-required investigations to obtain and/or maintain security clearance(s)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working at medium to large companies
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborate well with the broader administrative team
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity and discretion in your everyday work
- Agile and flexible in response to changing priorities and needs with the ability to pivot quickly
- Thrives in an unstructured environment and, at times, with minimal direction
- Experience with Concur, NetSuite, and Slack applications
- Strong communications and collaboration skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.