Sales Strategy & Operations Director
Sales & Business Development | San Francisco, California
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team partners with some of the largest, most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Director is a highly motivated self-starter who drives sales reporting, forecasting, planning, analyses, and insights to accelerate the growth of our business. A successful Director is a scrappy problem solver, very analytical, and ideally has a strong foundational knowledge in sales analytics & forecasting. The Director also helps build and improve sales data, processes, and infrastructure. They will also be able to communicate well with internal stakeholders to share information and insights into areas that can help drive sales growth, and operational efficiencies.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, GTM Analytics and is designated Flex.
- Lead forecasting and end of quarter bookings audit processes, ensuring accurate forecasts and bookings reporting
- Propose changes to sales forecasts, based on insight on trends, challenges and growth opportunities
- Gather requirements to optimize forecasting through Salesforce & Anaplan and other new technologies
- Provide analyses, and data-driven insights on key sales drivers, progress to plan, results, and recommendations needed to meet business goals
- Leverage reports and analysis to deliver content for key stakeholders/processes
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or relevant field
- 12+ years of top-notch analytical experience in sales strategy, management consulting, investment banking, or corporate analytical roles
- Experience driving projects from start to finish
- Strong analytics, business acumen, and intellectual curiosity
- Customer service oriented and ability to partner with individuals at all levels
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Familiarity with Anaplan or interest in learning how to leverage Anaplan is a plus
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a strong plus
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude, and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.