Sales Operations Analyst – Policy & Governance Team
Sales & Business Development | Sydney or Melbourne, Australia
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team partners with some of the largest, most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
In this position, you are responsible for adjudicating SalesOps cases (disputes) logged by the International Sales team according to the provisions of DocuSign’s Global Sales Operating Policies and per established team SLAs. The successful candidate must first learn the policies and how to apply them. Next, you should be able to analyze the case presented, gather evidence from both sides, do your own research if necessary and issue a written ruling based on policy. You should be able to defend your ruling based on policy, logic, and historical precedence. You must be able to communicate concisely and effectively with upper-level Sales Leaders. You will also support the International Sales Team by providing support with reporting, assessments, and vendor forms.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Manager, Sales Operations Governance Team.
- Adjudicate SalesOps cases logged in SFDC. These cases directly impact Sales compensation so can often be contentious. Topics range from deal splits to determining SFDC hierarchy realignment, account ownership, and opportunity ownership for mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. Determining correct ownership for duplicate accounts or lost subsidiaries. Determining eligibility for churn relief.
- Assist with case escalations (time-sensitive issues, peer-reviews cases)
- Work with cross-functional teams as needed to resolve issues or redirect requests
- Participate in quarterly Global Sales Operating Policies revision process and based upon cases, suggest any potential policy updates that may be required.
- Provide support as requested to the Sales team for customer reporting, customer QBR preparation, completion of vendor forms, and customer assessments.
- Retrieve and analyze data using Excel and other data management/BI systems (Snowflake, SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- Participate in other projects as requested
- BS/BA Degree in relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years blend of Sales, Operations, Customer Support, Finance Analyst, Business Analyst, or Consulting experience (prefer at least 2 years in Sales)
- Proficient computer skills, including G-Suite and Excel.
- Solid understanding of basic SFDC architecture including familiarity with Case, Account, and Opportunity objects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Should be able to communicate effectively at various organizational levels, including Sales VPs.
- Ability to collaborate across teams
- Precise attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Team player with the ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
- Strong aptitude to learn new things easily.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability. It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com