Sales Enablement Intern
Sales & Business Development | Seattle, WA or Remote, US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest, most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
We are currently seeking a coordinator to join DocuSign’s Sales Enablement team to help onboard new sales team members. Their chief function is to help the enablement team impact the experience and success of all new sales hires at DocuSign.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Director of Sales Enablement and is designated Flex.
- Coordinate Sales onboarding programs, workshops (instructor-led and on-demand), and events
- Coordinate, administer, adapt and improve new hire enrollment and logistics
- Act as the first line of communication between students and the Enablement team
- Collaborate with instructors to solicit, create, and track development of enablement program deliverables (e.g. pre-work and on-boarding requirements, agenda, feedback survey, final exam)
- Complete all enablement offering follow-up tasks (e.g. compiling workshop survey results, recording exam scores, sending instructor evaluations)
- Track Sales hiring to remain aware of new hire start dates
- Work with HR team to confirm new hires and schedules in advance of new hire arrivals
- Operate as a sales new hire concierge service, ensuring that all sales new hires receive timely communications and have access to the requisite content and tools for an effective enablement experience
- Currently enrolled student working towards bachelor’s degree in Business, Education or related field
- This role is not eligible for CPT, OPT or sponsorship now or in the future
- Degree concentration preferred but not limited to: Business Administration, Communication, Sales Entrepreneurship
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience partnering with cross functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado hourly pay range for individuals pursuing an undergraduate degree: $19/hour – $20/hour and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org