Sales Compensation Analyst
Finance | San Francisco, California
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Finance team plays a critical role in ensuring accurate financial reporting, optimal financial management, and efficient operations across DocuSign. The team consists of Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Revenue Operations, Investor Relations, and Business Operations. The Finance team partners across all organizations in DocuSign to appropriately allocate resources, inform key business decisions, and facilitate the execution of our operational plans.
The DocuSign Sales Compensation team is looking for a highly skilled Sales Compensation Analyst who wants to join a SaaS based Company. As part of the NA Administration team, this position will be responsible for anything related to Sales Compensation Administration. This includes but not limited to monthly set-ups of sales participants, review of Sales Plans, commission crediting and calculations and managing reports and case queue. You will participate in the annual Sales Plan Design and will provide analysis and feedback for the region that you cover. You will collaborate and partner with Sales Ops, Sales Finance, HR, Accounting and Revenue Operations to provide insights and resolve issues. The Sales Compensation Analyst will be a key member of the Sales Compensation Administration/Global Sales Compensation team.
The ideal candidate is self-sufficient, and a team player that constantly strive to scale and improve on processes, has an eye for details with accuracy, and an excellent communication skill. An out of the box thinker, you will be rolling-up your sleeves and willing to take on any challenges.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sales Compensation Manager and is designated as Flex.
- Manage the end-to-end process of Sales Compensation Administration. This includes monthly set-up of new hires and transfers, review and audits of crediting and commissions, manage case queues and Monthly/Quarterly close process
- Partner with Sales Plan Design team to launch and audit Sales Plans and assist in capturing a fully executed Sales Plan and T’s & C’s
- Coordinate with Systems to manage manual processes, corrections and exceptions on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Have a knowledge of policies and application of those policies to help execute change requests and exceptions
- Provide inputs where needed and identify gaps in process and policies
- Understand data mining, systems and order processes to be able to create data models that helps produce analysis and identify trends/gaps
- Train the Sales Organization on Xactly, Sales Plans and new Sales Compensation programs
- Maintain monthly reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Support projects that assist sales enablement, Sox compliance and systems integration
- Build trust and relationship with the cross-functional team
- BA/BS in a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales compensation and knowledge of incentive systems
- Experience in sales compensation in a professional, fast-paced environment (tech)
- Possesses strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Proven track record of gained efficiencies
- Has Xactly experience preferred or other sales performance management software
- Excellent organization, documentation, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Gmail
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.