EMEA Recruitment Sourcer
People Operations & Social Responsibility | Dublin, Ireland
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our People & Social Responsibility team is creating a unique culture at DocuSign – one that is collaborative and one that embraces the full range of perspectives and experiences of all our employees. People are what drive our company’s success. That is why we focus on hiring the right people and giving them the tools and training they need to do the work of their lives. We recognize our people are driven by a sense of purpose and want to give back. That’s why we established the DocuSign IMPACT Foundation and the DocuSign for Forests initiative which demonstrates our people’s character in action.
The EMEA Sourcer will be focused on building deep relationships with highly sought-after talent across EMEA to support the rapid growth across our teams. They will partner closely with recruiters, recruiting leaders and hiring managers on a go to market sourcing strategy. This person must have the ability to identify, engage and build talent pools across EMEA.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and is designated Remote.
- Drive innovative sourcing strategies to attract EMEA talent through use of online techniques on LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, referrals, etc.
- Develop, influence and execute sourcing strategy for passive and active candidates for sales openings (multilingual)across EMEA.
- Engage with recruiters and hiring managers to understand business focused profiles and key openings.
- Be a trusted sourcing partner by building relationships internally and by presenting sourcing insights and data driven sourcing recommendations.
- Build and maintain pipeline of top talent for future opportunities at DocuSign.
- Data driven approach by leading with data from Greenhouse CRM, LinkedIn and other sources to provide pipeline insights on roles and into hiring challenges.
- Lead with data on your success – LI acceptance rate, conversion rates, pass through ratio, time in stage, offers, hires.
- Build a substantial competitive intelligence knowledge base of desired areas, companies, trends in the market, etc.
- Work towards weekly metrics and quarterly hiring goals
- Deliver a strong candidate experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven success in a sourcing/ recruiting role for volume roles either onsite OR in agency recruitment.
- Proven success in activating passive candidates from your outreach.
- Proficient with LinkedIn Recruiter, comfortable building Boolean search strings and enjoy learning new systems.
- Experience implementing sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs.
- Ability to build, cultivate, and activate relationships with candidate.
- A love for problem solving work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
- Ability to support on volume roles and prioritise.
- Adaptable and able to shift focus based on business priorities.
- Experience with partnering and influencing hiring managers.
- Natural storyteller than can tell the DocuSign story that speaks to a job seekers motivation, career goals and interests.
- Track record of successfully executing against assigned goals within a given deadline in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Strong relationship building and client management.
- Ability to make improvements to processes.
- Experience in hiring multilingual talent throughout EMEA.
- Using data to create reports and insights to hiring manager
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.