People & Social Responsibility I Tokyo
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our People & Social Responsibility team is creating a unique culture at DocuSign – one that is collaborative and one that embraces the full range of perspectives and experiences of all our employees. People are what drive our company’s success. That is why we focus on hiring the right people and giving them the tools and training they need to do the work of their lives. We recognise our people are driven by a sense of purpose and want to give back. That’s why we established the DocuSign IMPACT Foundation and the DocuSign for Forests initiative which demonstrates our people’s character in action.
As a Recruiter – Japan, you will be responsible for the full life cycle recruitment process. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you will be responsible for managing the entire candidate process & play a key role in hiring talent across all disciplines.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition APJ.
- Drive process improvements to help make the hiring process more effective, efficient and positive for both hiring managers and candidates
- Own the full candidate lifecycle for a variety of roles primarily within Sales but across all functions
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Liaise closely with internal functions such as HRBP, Immigration and the Compensation team as necessary to onboard candidates effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- Bilingual language skills – English & Japanese
- Experience sourcing through social media
- Experience influencing stakeholders with data
- Strong relationship building, client management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail while operating with a sense of urgency
- Penchant towards metrics
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.