Product Manager Intern – eSignature
Product & Program Management | San Francisco, CA or Remote, US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
We are looking for a Product Manager Intern to deliver innovative solutions within the eSignature products and applications that will power DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud. You will work with existing product teams to contribute to new product features and work across teams to develop the roadmap, functional specifications and designs of features that satisfy customer requirements, and gain experience in the full software development process from ideation to launch.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of Product Management and is designated Flex.
- Collaborate with internal partners (design, engineering, user research, product marketing, customer support, program management, and sales) to launch features that help customers get to agreement faster
- Drive requirements and translate them to functional specifications for engineering and design
- Take a data-driven approach in defining success metrics, prioritizing requirements, and communicating the plan, progress, and success
- Become an authority on your area of responsibility and identify areas of opportunity through research and data
- Prioritize and manage the feature backlog for effective release and sprint planning
- Pursuing a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering and enrolled during the term of the internship
- This role is not eligible for CPT, OPT or sponsorship now or in the future
- Pursuing an MBA degree with a focus in Product Management
- Experience working on a SaaS product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Direct experience with Agile development
- Experience using data to make decisions
- Experience with AI/ML/NLP/NLU
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado hourly pay range for individuals that are pursuing an undergraduate degree: $38/hour – $39/hour and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.