Product Manager – DocuSign AI
Product and Program Management | San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
This position is a part of the DocuSign AI PM team and will help create an end-to-end AI platform vision that will democratize AI across DocuSign. At DocuSign, our mission is to create an AI-driven platform that makes the world more “agree-able”.
We’re looking for a creative problem solver with deep technical knowledge of the AI/ML space and a passion for innovation and collaboration to join our AI PM team as a Lead Product Manager. The product management team’s charter is to build a world class Machine Learning platform and enable durable, reusable AI services that will scale AI for our customers. This key role will own the strategic direction, executable roadmap, and measurable outcomes for building key components of the AI Platform and Services to deliver better AI driven products. Our AI product team plays a foundational role in setting the vision, strategy, platform capability to build an end-to-end capability that will make Machine Learning accessible to everyone, focusing on delivering self-serve experiences for data scientists and ML engineers to use data, model, and algorithms to create, refine, and optimize on building smart financial applications that will delight our customers.
As a Product Manager, you help develop the roadmap, vision, definition, design and deliver the underlying platform systems and applications necessary to support continued system scale, a broadening product portfolio, the basis for new innovative product capabilities, and improve operational efficiencies related to these industries. Your objectives are directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management and is designated Flex.
- Create delightful self-serve product experience to power the ML platform for use by all AI practitioners at DocuSign, creating experimentation with ML with ease and speed
- Use an understanding of ML platform capabilities and understanding of user needs to create a platform that enables product experiences that will empower our business to display the smartness of AI powered decisions and predictions through their AI implementations
- Establish strong partnerships with key stakeholders across DocuSign to enable durable and reusable AI powered products
- Articulate DocuSign AI vision, strategies, priorities, and desired outcomes
- Partner closely with strategic partners of DocuSign to align on technology partnerships while laser focused on building the right user experience of the highest quality for the self-serve capabilities
- 2+ years of combined Product Management, machine Learning and Software Development experience
- Undergraduate degree required, ideally in a technical or scientific discipline (equivalent professional experience will be considered); MS or PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field desirable
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions with the ability to gain shared vision on challenging decisions and priority trade-offs
- Experience in a machine learning environment. Including NLP and text analytics
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks (e.g., Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.) and Domain Driven Design approaches to data as a product
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.