Presales, Solution Engineer – Enterprise ECS
Sales & Business Development | Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team partners with some of the largest, most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
DocuSign is growing fast, and we are looking for people to join our high-performance team who are excited to make a difference and help where needed. The Solution Engineer – Enterprise ECS works alongside the Enterprise sales team to discover & understand complex customer business problems and requirements in order to translate and create a solution leveraging DocuSign’s platform. This role seeks to illustrate the value and benefits of the DocuSign offering via an engaging story.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Manager of Solution Engineering, and is designated Flex.
- Partner with assigned sales team to deliver on revenue plan, including supporting and development of account plans
- Build and maintain expert level knowledge across all DocuSign Agreement Cloud products
- Establish confidence and credibility with customers through your business acumen, technical knowledge, and professional communication skills
- Uncover and document complex business and technical needs
- Synthesize customer needs to prescribe specific solutions that deliver desired business outcomes and fit within requirements
- Create and deliver compelling custom product demonstrations to help customers understand the business value and technical fit of DocuSign's Agreement Cloud solutions
- Respond to RFIs, RFPs, and technical questionnaires
- Build relationships and support other parts of the Sales organization to increase technical/ business expertise and provide customer-centric feedback
- Communicate and champion the methods, processes, and certifications which make DocuSign the most secure Agreement Cloud partner
- 5+ years pre-sales experience selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise prospective customers or 5+ years relevant domain, industry, or technical experience developing, presenting, and/or delivering SaaS solutions that create value for organizations
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- 8+ years prior pre-sales experience within a mid-market to enterprise level SaaS offering, ideally cloud-based
- Proficient in delivering software demonstrations in-person and virtually
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
- Proven experience working with employees at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with Enterprise-class software systems like ERP, CRM, and ECM systems
- Familiarity w/system integration methods such as web services, SOAP APIs & REST APIs
- Familiarity with web-based solutions, website development, HTML, XML, and structured data
- Familiarity with electronic signature concepts a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel 45% or more as needed
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado hourly pay range: $59.62/hour – $74.04/hour and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.