Finance I Dublin, Ireland
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Finance team plays a critical role in ensuring accurate financial reporting, optimal financial management, and efficient operations across DocuSign. The team consists of Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Revenue Operations, Investor Relations, and Business Operations. The Finance team partners across all organizations in DocuSign to appropriately allocate resources, inform key business decisions, and facilitate the execution of our operational plans.
DocuSign is looking for an experienced International Payroll Manager who is organized, highly motivated and results oriented with excellent attention to detail. This is a fast-paced role where the ability to work to deadlines, through complexity, with a solutions mindset is critical to success.
This position works as a member of the Accounting team, and collaborates closely with HR, Benefits, Stock Admin, Sales Comp and the wider Finance team as well as third party vendors.
This position is a people manager role reporting to the Director, Accounting Operations, Dublin and is designated Flex/Hybrid.
- Manage Docusign’s EMEA payroll team, taking ownership of the payroll function for Ireland, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Netherlands.
- Manage the relationships with external payroll providers for EMEA payroll.
- Work closely with HR, Compensation and Benefits, Stock, Sales Compensation, Accounting and various other internal stakeholders to ensure payroll is run to the highest standards
- Manage the monthly process for collation of and review of payroll data to ensure that all inputs are accurate prior to processing.
- Manage the review and sign off, post processing of payroll reports, ensuring timely and accurate payment.
- Manage and review the processing of Stock based compensation for the EMEA entities, including RSUs, ISOs, ESPPs for in country and globally mobile EEs.
- Manage and oversee the response to employee enquiries that require detailed explanation or interpretation using extensive knowledge of established guidelines, policies and procedures
- Continuously review and maintain documentation in relation to the appropriate payroll processing treatment of all benefits and pay elements in each jurisdiction.
- Ensures compliance with reporting, legal and regulatory requirements in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Validate and reconcile payroll data as required by the accounting group
- Provide payroll reporting to Senior management as required.
- Perform other assignments and special projects as requested
- 7+ years of payroll experience including at least 4 as a manager of staff in a fast-paced, high volume, high growth, multi-entity public company.
- Experience in managing international payroll and in particular Irish, UK and German payroll experience
- In-depth knowledge of EMEA payroll processing and related reporting, compliance and tax requirements.
- Experience implementing salary sacrifice arrangements in EMEA including travel tickets, cycle to work, childcare, pension contributions, wellness. APSS scheme etc.
- Extensive stock payroll (RSUs, options, ESPP) related experience
- Track record of effective partnership with business, legal, finance and HR leaders
- Focus on continuous improvement and standardisation of payroll operations and systems
- Customer service oriented, discreet and highly organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Possess a collaborative work style, while being equally able to develop staff and build strong teams.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in business related discipline or Finance/Accounting qualification preferred.
- IPASS or similar qualification preferred
- GDPR certification preferred
- Experience in managing relationships with Payroll providers, Benefit providers & intermediaries such as Pensions, Income Continuance, Life Insurance and Healthcare.
- Experience working with ADP, E*Trade, Workday and large ERP systems
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Experience working as part of a geographically dispersed team
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.