Manager, Sales Strategy & Operations
Sales & Business Development | Singapore
Our Agreement with Employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day.
At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
About The Team
The Sales Operations Team is responsible for building the most efficient sales and business development organization. We translate data into actionable insights which inform and influence strategic goals and investment priorities for our sales organization.
About This Position
Asia represents an incredibly large addressable market for DocuSign and has consistently been one of our fastest growing regions over the past years. This position offers an exciting and high-visibility opportunity to partner with the Area Vice President, Sales – Asia and the leadership team to crack the most important strategic problems and influence the trajectory of DocuSign’s business in the region.
This position is designated as ‘Flex’ to be based in Singapore and reports to the Senior Director, GTM Strategy and Operations (APJ). This is a great opportunity for applicants from business consulting or operations, investment banking, finance, sales operations or analytics background to transit into an operating role with one of the fastest growing tech companies on the planet.
- Advise senior leaders of DocuSign Asia on the growth and optimization of their businesses through data-driven recommendations to enable them on achieving their long-term strategic priorities
- Support in the development of investment proposals and influencing internal decision makers for entry to the Asian markets as well as adaption of global strategic and operational best practices to fit the Asia region
- Provide advisory support to sales leadership team on day-to-day business forecasting and decision making with provision of insights and recommendations by tracking business drivers, trends, and operating metrics
- Support annual planning through data-driven recommendations, i.e., country prioritization, customer segmentation, headcount, financial and territory planning as well as quota setting.
- Lead ad-hoc projects with regional or global impact (e.g., GTM changes, process improvement, sales incentive design, forecast modeling, dashboard development for KPI monitoring)
- Provides day-to-day operational support besides Quarterly Business Reviews, Forecasting, Pipeline Analysis and establishing strong relationships with cross functional teams and peers to achieve objectives
- Degree in Business Studies or its equivalent
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience on data translation into insights with proven ability to influence stakeholders in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, navigate challenging data sets, develop solutions and craft out high-quality presentations at executive levels
- Ability to manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with minimal supervision effectively
- Highly meticulous and engaging personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable on CRM systems (Salesforce desirable) within the SaaS industry would be advantageous and proficiency with Google Suite / MS Office
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.