HR Enablement Manager
People & Social Responsibility | Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our People & Social Responsibility team is creating a unique culture at DocuSign – one that is collaborative and one that embraces the full range of perspectives and experiences of all our employees. People are what drive our company’s success. That is why we focus on hiring the right people and giving them the tools and training they need to do the work of their lives. We recognize our people are driven by a sense of purpose and want to give back. That’s why we established the DocuSign IMPACT Foundation and the DocuSign for Forests initiative which demonstrates our people’s character in action.
We are looking for a HR Enablement Manager to join our Talent Programs & Enablement team. As a key part of our broader Talent Operations team, this individual will partner cross-functionally across HR to execute core enablement activities to drive business success and alignment. Working collaboratively with senior business leaders and the broader HR team, you will manage the scheduling, implementation, scaling refinements, documentation and sustainability of HR related programs and initiatives.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to Sr. Manager, Talent Strategic Programs & Enablement and is designated Flex.
- Drive the end-to-end program life-cycle of onboarding and enablement related initiatives across HR, predominantly focusing on HRBPs, HR advisors, Employee Relations and Shared Services teams
- Own HRBP, Employee Relations and HR Advisor Onboarding Plan development in partnership with key partners, including continued refinements to the 90 day experience
- Plan and schedule onboarding and enablement activities for HR teams
- Implement effective change management strategies for new HR specific processes and systems to ensure adoption and understanding across teams
- Lead cross-functional projects by crafting communication plan, providing project coordination, planning and scheduling
- Partner with the HR leadership team to ensure that goals and milestones are tracked and met
- Create and maintain enablement content on our learning platforms for HR teams
- Partner collaboratively across HR team sites with HR SMEs on content updates for team pages
- Partner with HR Operations Director to map out existing HR processes and align on process launch plans, stakeholder engagement, communications, implementation and measurement
- Use data analytics to guide enablement strategy
- Support the broader Talent Services team on ad-hoc projects and process improvements where necessary
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of HR or Recruiting related work experience in a high growth organization
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong content management, content creation, content development, and copywriting skills
- Highly detail oriented and able to drive multifaceted programs
- Experience in HR related program development, implementation and sustainment
- Experience partnering with HR Business Partners
- Experience using data and metrics to drive program and process improvements
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously to drive timely results, prioritizing effectively and facilitating action across various groups
- Experience in designing, refining and scaling HR enablement and communications
- Strong understanding of HR Business Partner life-cycle and desire to drive an excellent employee experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills using full Google suite (sites, sheets, slides, etc.)
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $85,000 – $113,725 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.