HR Business Partner, Product Development and G&A
People & Social Responsibility | Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our People & Social Responsibility team is creating a unique culture at DocuSign – one that is collaborative and one that embraces the full range of perspectives and experiences of all our employees. People are what drive our company’s success. That is why we focus on hiring the right people and giving them the tools and training they need to do the work of their lives. We recognize our people are driven by a sense of purpose and want to give back. That’s why we established the DocuSign IMPACT Foundation and the DocuSign for Forests initiative which demonstrates our people’s character in action.
The HR Business Partner is a hands-on role that owns scalable programs that work directly with managers and leaders to support their business outcomes. Partnering with HRBP Directors and Sr. Directors, you will build, roll out and drive programs that help client groups meet the challenges of a fast-growing organization. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, coaching managers, and partnering with our centers of excellence on projects and program implementation.
This position will be based in our Seattle or San Francisco office and will support our growing global Product Development, Finance, Legal and Human Resources teams.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Sr. Director, HRBP and is designated Flex.
• Drive adoption of HR programs supporting our managers and employees
• Provide performance coaching to our people managers and partner with our Employee Relations team on performance improvement plans
• Support the annual focal program
• Program manage the quarterly promotion process, drive alignment to timelines, analyze rewards allocations and spend against budgets
• Support the business growth through job architecture design and new role evaluations. Partner with the compensation team on job codes, job descriptions and compensation packages
• Manage the review of job descriptions for all new postings in partnership with Talent Acquisition
• Enable employee professional development by supporting managers with career coaching conversations and where appropriate, having direct 1:1 conversation with the employees
• Support HRBP Directors and Talent Development in delivering specialized training and lunch and learn sessions for the organization; This may include talent management, compensation, management skill building and employee engagement and morale topics.
• Support reorganizations and team restructuring, including position eliminations
• Support projects and process improvement initiatives across HRBP team
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• A minimum of 5+ years of related experience
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Advanced skills in Google Sheets, Docs, and Slides
• Prioritization skills to provide support across the HR team
• Advanced analytical skills
• Curiosity to learn and support additional projects, as needed
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Approachable, customer service focused, collaborative team member, can do attitude
• Experience in Workday, Glint and Visier a plus
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude, and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.