Head of Customer Success – LATAM
Customer Success | São Paulo, Brazil or Mexico City, Mexico
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
As Head of Customer Success for LATAM, you will join our rapidly growing Customer Success organization and become an integral part of an organization that is transforming the way our customers achieve success. The Customer Success Management team is chartered with supporting our customers through development of key relationships and partnerships that allow us to help them drive product adoption, usage and most importantly, value from the DocuSign platform. The ideal candidate will bring a customer first, customer value culture, along with a proven record of leading customer engagement and customer success teams.
The Head of CS is responsible for the people culture, business strategy, its execution and results of the CSM LATAM organization. They will be responsible for the business results and for supporting the overarching goals of the DocuSign business and its customers. Working across the business, the CS leader ensures cross functional collaboration, with Sales, Professional Services, Product, Finance, Training and/or Support. Key will be alignment with the field go-to-market and strategy to ensure we support both new and existing customers across the lifecycle journey. In this leadership position, you will be responsible for the overall culture, and health of your organization. You will encourage and support the development of your teams. This includes, but is not limited to, selecting talent, development of the team, and driving a positive and collaborative culture that values team work and results.
The leader will be a people first leader who drives a positive, productive and collaborative culture. With experience driving high performing and thriving organizations. Additionally, this leader will have exceptional operational skills and aptitude to lead the organizations grow at scale.
Finally, the CS leader together with their team, will use data and systems to analyze and measure key performance metrics to ensure that the strategy and direction is increasing adoption and customer business outcomes including usage, churn and net-retention. The success of this position will rely on strategic alignment across the company to ensure our approach, offerings and resourcing are effectively influencing DocuSign’s product adoption.
This position is a people manager reporting to the GVP Customer Success Americas and is designated Flex.
- Collaborate to review of key performance indicators including usage, churn, upsell and net retention to ensure the most effective path to success for customers and for DocuSign
- Engage in regular communication and engagement in key customer activities and events
- Engage and provide customer feedback and input to the product roadmap; act as voice of customer regarding issues, opportunities, and enhancements
- Use data and analytics to support and understand the business
- Work to refine and better leverage the data to proactively and prescriptively run the business
- Coordinate with key services organizations in customer success to ensure customers have the right services and capabilities to achieve results
- Develop measurable and repeatable best practices and strategies to encourage product adoption, value and growth
- Use technology, systems and process to drive consistency, repeatability and scale
- Work closely with Sales and Services operations to ensure alignment on key platforms and technologies that support the business.
- Define and use key reporting methodologies to understand and represent the business
- Be responsible for the financial integrity of the CS department; expense management, budget changes, approval of transactions, etc.
- Provide key updates and presentations to executive, c-suite staff
- Deliver key strategic business reviews with key stakeholders
- Provide executive level communication and engagement.
- BS/BA degree
- 15+ years of leadership experience in customer success, account management, consultative sales and/or business consulting, preferably within a SaaS model and at large scale
- 10+ years of experience working at a technology company, preferably within a SaaS model
- 10+ years leading leaders and managing teams
- 10+ years of strategy development and strategic planning including GTM development
- Background leveraging data and analytics in decision making
- Experience working with cross functional teams and in a matrix environment to achieve company objectives
- Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally, unprecedented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Performance management and talent development experience
- Experience using/integrating a CS Technology platform into the rhythm of the business
- Demonstrated success at building highly functioning – large CS functions
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.