GTM Strategy & Operations Manager
Customer Success | Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible
We are the Agreement Experts, helping customers simplify and digitize complex agreement processes. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. Our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our team, including Agreement Experts across professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support, you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The GTM Strategy & Operations Manager proactively plans and delivers critical business insights and articulates team performance. In doing so, you will give a clear view of key organizational measures to help drive critical immediate, medium and long-term business decisions and process improvements based on data. The selected candidate will be accountable to regional leadership teams, driving success in a fast paced regional model.
Business insights and reporting domains include, but are not limited to: Customer Success (CS) revenue forecasting and tracking, churn attribution, recommendation of segmentation of customers based on risk or opportunity factors, identification of key drivers of product adoption, optimization of resource utilization and productivity, performance and analysis of customer programs and other ad-hoc projects.
Success in this role requires the ability to evolve and mature data insights, practices, and domains, and build processes that scale with rapid and sustained growth. You must be confident and fluid in the face of change.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to Sr. Director, Customer Success Strategy & Operations and is designated Flex.
- Provide thought leadership regarding data and actionable insights to key stakeholders across the Customer Success organization, including Professional Services, Customer Enablement and Customer Success Management
- Create and manage dashboards to provide visibility and monitoring of key metrics relevant to the region and promote focus areas based on identification of trends and performance differentiators
- Perform recurring and ad hoc analysis to identify trends, impacts and root causes across Customer Success, and articulate key findings to assist decision making and prioritization
- Communicate regularly on business and team performance, making recommendations based on analysis of key performance areas
- Present insights on key customer success metrics to other stakeholders to assist them in driving performance in their areas (e.g., upsell trends, marketing program impacts, etc.)
- Identify inefficiencies, support the implementation of solutions, and track progress around Customer Success team productivity, planning, processes, and tools
- Create and monitor indicators using multiple data sources to extend understanding of risk in the customer portfolio and assist in developing plans to mitigate the risks
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly recurring reporting as well as fulfill ad hoc data requests
- Act as the liaison between the global success operations team and the regional leadership team, ensuring global initiatives and programs are communicated, aligned, implemented and measured in region, and that bi-directional knowledge sharing drives global best practice
- Build executive presentations (e.g., Quarterly Business Reviews), crafting the messages in collaboration with Sales Leaders
- Own and coordinate fiscal year planning (Business Planning, Headcount Allocation, Territory Carving, Quota Allocation and new segment entry) for the Customer Success team
- Travel as necessary, typically about 15%
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 8+ years experience of working in a senior business analysis or data analysis role
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with Salesforce.com and BI tools and Advanced Excel
- Fluency in English
- 8+ years experience of working in a senior business analysis or data analysis role in a customer facing or sales team of a management consultancy or tech company
- Very strong executive presence and engagement skills
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environment
- Background in customer success, support and consulting services
- Background in B2B and B2B2C Software as a service (SaaS) companies
- Resourceful and able to collaborate across multiple functions and geographies to accomplish complex tasks
- Proactive mindset and desire to continually evolve the way we use data to drive impactful insights
- Demonstrable ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Knowledge of Financial Force software
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels, and across multiple geographies
- Compelling storytelling, with the ability to leverage data to drive action, including for non-analytical audiences
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills
- Results driven independent thinker with proven problem-solving abilities
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $115,800 – $163,575 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.