Executive Briefing Program Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Build worldwide digital experiences that touch millions. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
We are looking for an Executive Briefing Program Manager to join our team and help us continue delivering, evolving, and growing our world-class program. This is a multi-faceted role, where you will partner with multiple stakeholders from within the company spanning our executive team as well as partners in sales, marketing, product, and engineering. You will be responsible for orchestrating world-class customer meetings and hosting exclusive thought leadership events while also executing day-to-day operations.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, Executive Briefing Center and is designated Flex.
- Strategize and orchestrate customer meetings in close collaboration with other teams, therefore impacting the sales pipeline and directly contributing to DocuSign’s financial success
- Guide and adapt content that will ensure high impact meetings and events
- Define and drive strategic projects
- Contribute to making this the best Executive Briefing Program in the world
- Host thought leadership and innovation events, promoting DocuSign with external thought leaders and decision makers
- Manage facility operations in partnership with workplace services and security, and performing important everyday administrative duties
- Serve as a highly visible DocuSign and DocuSign EBC ambassador
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related experience
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage very demanding workload while achieving strong results
- Exceptional ability to execute, collaborate, work cross functionally and multi-task in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
- Stellar interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with anyone regardless of seniority (including c-level executives from leading organizations), role, industry, country, or any other dimension
- Very strong verbal, written, and presentation creation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically while also executing programmatically
- Very strong planning skills
- Positive attitude with strong ability to navigate through any challenges
- Deep commitment to team, organization, and program
- Ability to work occasional evenings for thought leadership events required
- Growth mindset with a strong ability to embrace and leverage feedback
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature, the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and more than a billion users in over 180 countries use the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.