Enterprise Corporate Sales Manager
Sales & Business Development | Dublin, Ireland
Closing Date: 30 November 2021
Our Agreement with Employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
The Enterprise Sales Manager is responsible for managing a team of Enterprise Corporate Sales (ECSs) across Northern Europe to develop and close new business and upsell within an assigned vertical market or geographic territories.
As the team leader you will guide, mentor and deliver exceptional results with and through your team of ECSs, some of whom will work in remote offices. Your focus will be to acquire new customers and also to sell additional use cases, products and services into existing accounts in collaboration with Enterprise Account Executives. Ultimately, you will be accountable for exceeding monthly quotas, driving proactive deal management, delivering exceptional forecast accuracy, and contributing to the successful adoption of DocuSign by our customers and prospects, alongside internal teams and the broader DocuSign partner ecosystem.
This key position is a People Manager and reports to the RVP ECS EMEA.
•Grow DocuSign revenue within the Enterprise segment by selling into prospect & install base accounts
• Daily management of ECS team across local and remote offices
• Develop & execute upgrade/renewal process & strategies and ensure compliance to internal data management & reporting including use of Salesforce.com
• Assess sales activities & forecasts to determine sales progress & required improvements. Recommend & implement improvements to achieve sales goals.
• Coach salespeople to develop their sales skills including vertical market management, forecasting, prospecting within account base, negotiations, & other necessary skills; while maintaining individual accountability to goals
• Maintain/protect DocuSign core values by hiring culturally aligned team members & leading by example.
• Provide value in complex negotiations & the closing of new business, including appropriate use of Senior Sales & Corporate Executives to maximize results
• Work with each ECS to develop & implement vertical-wide business & sales plans to achieve sales quota
• Ensure the team effectively leverages sales tools & systems consistently & in alignment with Rules of Engagement.
• Communicate & prioritize product & business needs from the field to appropriate corporate departments.
• Identify & support opportunities for the training & professional development of department personnel.
• Provide the sales team an effective sales executive to leverage in the sales cycle.
• Operate well in a fast paced, dynamic environment without requiring significant supervision.
• BA/BS in a business or a technical related field of study from an accredited college or university.
• Management experience with specific experience in selling software preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and inspire remote and local teams
• Demonstrated ability to consistently generate revenue & exceed quota by managing process for identifying, qualifying, & closing new business as well as and not limited to growing an existing install base.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales, & vertical market plans.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate & close complex contracts.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, & occasionally, unprecedented.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal & written.
• Demonstrated ability to identify new, creative ways to drive more businesses to purchase & utilize DocuSign’s diverse solution suite.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.