EMEA Sales Recruiter
People & Social Responsibility | Remote, UK
Closing Date: 8th November 2021
Our Agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our People & Social Responsibility team is creating a unique culture at DocuSign – one that is collaborative and one that embraces the full range of perspectives and experiences of all our employees. People are what drive our company’s success. That is why we focus on hiring the right people and giving them the tools and training they need to do the work of their lives. We recognize our people are driven by a sense of purpose and want to give back. That’s why we established the DocuSign IMPACT Foundation and the DocuSign for Forests initiative which demonstrates our people’s character in action.
This role reports to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager based in Dublin.
The EMEA Sales recruiter will perform a 360-degree role (sourcing, interviewing etc) and hiring top sales talent across EMEA. This person must have the ability to manage multiple sales vacancies, develop strong working relationship with the business, maintain a close relationship with candidates to ensure high close rates and an outstanding candidate experience. They must also hire quality talent in a timely manner to meet our hiring plan.
- Manage a number of volume sales openings and process candidates through the interview cycle to offer stage
- Source, attract and hire diverse talent by developing a candidate pipeline for open positions
- Work towards monthly, quarterly and annual hiring deadlines
- Conduct extensive sourcing of passive candidates through research, relationship building, complex internet searches and talent pool database searching
- Partner with hiring managers and be a trusted advisor on guidance, support and recommendations on candidates throughout the process, offer development and driving the best candidate experience
- Liaise and collaborate closely with internal functions to ensure a smooth hiring process – HR, finance, compensation.
- Data driven approach by leading with data from Greenhouse CRM, LinkedIn and other sources to provide insights on roles and into hiring challenges
- Maintain the recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring the information is up-to-date for all open positions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge/ ability to source multilingual technology sales talent through various social media.
- Proven track record of full lifecycle recruiting with ability to secure candidates at offer stage
- Experience in recruiting sales professionals across EMEA
- Strong network across EMEA of sales professionals
- High level of urgency with a drive towards metrics and targets
- Effective 1st line stakeholder management skills
- Working on a high volume of vacancies at any given time
- Demonstrated ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong relationship building and client management
- Ability to make improvements to processes
- Has worked on wider Talent Acquisition initiatives and projects
- Experience in hiring multilingual talent throughout EMEA
- Experience working on senior individual contributor / leadership vacancies
- Using data to create reports and insights to hiring managers
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.