Director, Sales Strategy & Operations, LATAM
Sales & Business Development | Sao Paulo, BR
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team partners with some of the largest, most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
As a strong problem solver, you will work in topics that range from high level sales strategy that are transformational to our business to the nuts and bolts of sales operations that make our Latam operation efficient. You will do this through a combination of analytical insight, strong business acumen, ability to partner and influence both sales leaders as well as leaders in the cross functional roles that support sales such as Marketing, Finance & HR.
Why consider this role? You enjoy being a driver of change in a business and seeing fast results. You work hard yet efficiently, and you find time to have fun with colleagues. You have aspirations to go places and you are curious to see the road from $1B in revenue to $5B in five years!
This is a People Manager role based in Sao Paulo and reports to the VP, Global Ops and Sales Strategy.
- Partner with sales leadership to help drive the business
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through combination of analytics, qualitative insights, and good business sense
- Conceptualize and run with projects that help improve our GTM
- Assist with ad hoc asks
- 12+ years of top analytical track record from consulting, investment banking or corporate analytical roles
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Expert level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience driving projects from start to finish and leading cross-functional teams
- Strong analytics, business acumen, and intellectual curiosity
- Customer service oriented and ability to partner with individuals at all levels
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Familiarity with BI tools or interest in learning how to leverage BI tools is a plus
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a strong plus
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.