Customer Success Engineer
Customer Success | Mexico City, Mexico or Remote – Mexico
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Customer Success Engineer is the primary technical contact for accounts that have Enterprise Premier Support and are entitled to a designated support engineer who is an expert in their use
cases, implementation, and installation. The CSE maintains all aspects of the technical relationship from troubleshooting possible issues, filing and advocating for enhancements, partnering with engineering & sales,
preparing for new releases and rollouts and otherwise participating in the overall account management support of the customer. Support Single Point of Contact – The CSE will manage all of their customer’s cases, ensuring that accurate resources are leveraged, monitoring time to resolution, advocating bug fixes, managing sensitive
and business critical issues impacting either the customer’s business or impacting DocuSign's relationship with the customer, and in general doing everything possible to bring a speedy resolution to the issue.
Technical Management – The CSE will own the primary technical relationship with our Enterprise Premium Support customers. Within this relationship they will arrange meetings, broker and arbitrate meetings between the customer and DocuSign, and in all appropriate ways represent their customer’s technical needs to DocuSign, and DocuSign’s offerings to their customer.
This position is an Individual Contributor position reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Success Engineering and is designated Remote.
• Manage and cultivate the technical relationship and communication with Enterprise Premium accounts
• Drive resolution of complex production issues, including: escalation, system testing, strategy sessions and distribution of knowledge throughout the company
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of existing systems and new systems in order to provide accurate assistance and training to customers and CSR Team
• Act as a trusted technical advisor for DocuSign products and advanced DocuSign features, such as our APIs, DocuSign Connect, Powerforms, Templates, Embedding Signing
• Interface with internal groups for problem resolution and issue escalation
• Act as the liaison and customer advocate inside DocuSign
• Ensure consistent delivery of all Enterprise Premium Support program components
• Participate in special projects, as required, under general supervision that enhances the quality or efficiency of the CSE Team and support service (e.g., monitoring overall queue statues)
• Contribute to Sales’ ability to sell Enterprise Premium Support as well as identify upsell opportunities and new use cases.
• Advocate and evangelize the Enterprise Premium Support program
• Travel as necessary (10-20%)
• 5+ years of experience in technical customer support with one year as a senior team member or as a web developer
• Knowledge of DocuSign product preferred but not required
• Understanding of desktop operating systems including but not limited to Microsoft Windows and Apple OS
• Experience using Salesforce.com a plus
• Knowledge of web services, C#, PHP, Java or Ruby preferred.
• Web Development experience a plus
• Familiarity with Mobile Applications
• Understanding of Software as a Service
• Ability to identify and submit product enhancement requests
• Ability to navigate and troubleshoot in ticketing systems, Bug submission and other support systems
• Passion for business, technology and customers
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong account management, cross-group collaboration, and negotiation skills
• Quickly develops rapport and credibility
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field preferred
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.