Customer Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA or Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
As the Customer Growth Marketing Manager, you will help drive marketing strategy and execute on plans to fuel the expansion of DocuSign’s customer base.
In this high-visibility global role, you’ll lead initiatives to help customer’s grow in their journey, this includes building hypotheses, driving test plans and enabling our Sales teams with content and tools aligned to customer needs. A key function is executing marketing campaigns that drive consideration and build a pipeline for sales. You’ll work cross-functionally with the broader sales organization, regional marketing teams and marketing operations.
Success in this role requires a growth mindset and passion to champion customer needs. This is a high-impact opportunity that combines strategy, project management, demand generation, execution and analytical problem solving.
You must excel at working with multiple teams to ensure alignment for the right customer experience. Comfort with ambiguity, ability to structure and drive projects end to end, and extensive experience working iteratively in a fast-paced environment are a must. If you’re looking for a high visibility role in a high growth environment, come join our team.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Senior Director of Global Segment Marketing and is designated Flex.
- Focus on the experience of current customers and educate our customers about our products and services
- Lead, manage, and measure customer marketing initiatives to drive upgrades among current customers
- Develop omni-channel demand driving campaigns, based on customer insights and in partnership with Sales and Marketing
- Closely align with sales teams to ensure we’re working in lock-step towards agreed upon goals and campaigns and leads are being followed up
- Partner with global marketing leads to extend campaigns, share best practices and insights
- Work with Marketing Operations to build out campaigns, actively follow up on timelines and ensure flawless execution
- Develop presentations for a cross-functional audience, including senior leaders, to highlight programs, share-out results and drive alignment of initiatives
- Deliver effective global field enablement tools, messaging, and content
- Agree on metrics for all programs and report against these, to understand the impact of your campaigns on the business, testing, optimizing and sharing best practices
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related experience marketing to small and medium businesses
- Highly collaborative with experience building cross-functional relationships across marketing, sales and operations
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience managing remote teams
- Proven track record of supporting global-first teams
- Problem solving from a customer-centric mindset
- Adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Eloqua and Outreach
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $84,900 – $93,500. and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.