Marketing | Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Build worldwide digital experiences that touch millions. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
The right candidate will possess a strong copywriting background and proven experience optimizing for conversion, across user-journeys including ads, email, web pages, commerce flows, pricing pages, and anywhere we want to move the user forward. Every step of the user journey is up for grabs in this role, from awareness to engagement to purchase. With a strong understanding of conversion, you will utilize data to guide and inform your decision making process. You will also assimilate to the overall brand tone of voice.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Sr. Director of Creative Services and is designated Flex.
- Collaborate with other internal copywriters such as web, technical, product and UI writers to align on business goals
- Collaborate with global demand marketing partners to utilize research and data to develop DocuSign-specific conversion best-practices
- Advocate for discovery and planning, ensuring the proper content tasks are prioritized and executed on cross-functional teams
- Analyze data such as click-through rates, traffic analyses, A/B tests, cross-linking and deep-linking
- Work with web copywriters to build upon the content of pages, emphasizing conversion and moving the user to their desired next step
- Write for best-practices in display advertising to drive traffic to our site
- Collaborate on our marketing content taxonomy to weave in various pieces of content, resources, and help content to build a robust user journey
- Test and refine content based on analytics, user feedback, and other performance data; present findings to leadership
- Conduct discovery and analysis of customers, including chat logs, testimonials, metrics, demos, etc. to understand what the DocuSign customer is looking for
- Work cross functionally with design, engineering, and our data team to create continual improvement
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in a copywriting role, either an agency or in-house creative/marketing team
- Experience with digital display writing
- Experience with various modalities of testing content
- Solid understanding of creative workflows, and experience producing various types of media (brand, content, web, video etc.)
- Clear and effective communication and presentation skills
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- A champion of process while maintaining empathy and patience for those adopting it
- The ability to look beyond what's working now, and push for continual creativity and innovation
- A growth mindset ready to take on the challenges of a rapidly expanding company
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $84,900 – $102,100 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.